Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

My Heart’s Beating Like A Steamboat Tuggin’.

I brushed past him, trying to control the flying hormones. That was invigorating and amazing, but it confused me. Did I want to get into a more sexual relationship with Embry, or just be an innocent cute couple? I'm not a virgin, but I'm not really an experienced sexual partner. I was scared. I was scared of getting too attached to Embry, I mean I understand the imprint is permanent, and can't be broken but I'm scared. What if I have sex with him, and get knocked up and I can't live my life. I'm scared.

"Hey, Emma!" I kept walking, I didn't want to talk. I wanted to cry. I really just wanted to cry. I felt awful inside. I felt like I was letting Embry down and he expected more from me. "Emma stop walking away!" I stopped and he spun me around. "Baby, why are you crying?" I shrugged. "Hey, did I upset you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I just, I just got excited. I'm sorry." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his middle. "Boo, I'm so sorry" I shook my head. I led him back to the woods. I didn't want to go back inside in tears, Blake would flip shit on Embry.

"Emma, I'm sorry baby" I shook my head.
"It's not you, it's me." Embry furrowed his brow, obviously confused. "I'm just. ugh!" I groaned in frustration. I sat down by a log. "I'm just really, nervous around you. And insecure, and scared, and-" Embry cut me off by kissing me.
"You're beautiful, and brave and funny, and amazing. And you sure as hell make me nervous when you're around. I love you, and I'll always love you. Forever and ever and ever." He said, playing with my hair. I bit my lip, and blushed. "Forever," He kissed my forehead. "And ever," He kissed my nose. "And ever," He pecked my lips. "Always." He kissed under my ear.
"I love you too." I mumbled pulling him to me. "I love you so much." I kissed his lips quickly. "I'm just scared of moving too fast." Embry nodded.
"So, I'll stop kissing you all the time." He muttered, getting up.
"Stop!" I whined pulling him down with his hand. He stumbled and came grumbling down. He laid in front of me and gave me a look.

"I want you to kiss me, and hug me, and be with me all the time. I just don't want to push it. Does that make sense?" He nodded.
"I'm just a jealous, horny douche bag." I laughed loudly, and climbed on top of him. "This isn't helping." He groaned. He rolled us over, so he was on top. Embry held himself up, hovering over me. He kissed me, and started to trail down my neck . I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer. "Emma, we should head inside, before we go too far." He whispered breathlessly in my ear.
"Ok-kay" I mumbled and he rolled off of me. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and we walked back towards the house.

"Where the hell did you guys go?" Bailyn asked, suspiciously raising an eyebrow. Blake was playing with my new guitar.
"We were talking." I mumbled quickly. "But, uh, should I go get my stuff from Sam's?"
"No, I mean we can get everything tomorrow. Although, you should see your new bedroom." I cocked my head as she smirked. "Come on." I followed her up the stairs, motioning Blake to follow and linked hands with Embry. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Uh, Embry can we talk?" Blake asked, Embry nodded and glanced at me quickly. I smiled and let go of his hand. I followed Bay into a room. It was huge, compared to anything I had seen before.
"Oh my gosh Bay!" I squealed and hugged her. The walls were white, but at the top were small black birds. Above the full size bed read the words, 'I'm fixed at zero'. Those were lyrics i had written a while back. "Bailyn, how?" I asked, kneeling on the bed and running my fingers over the words painted on the wall.
"Blake." I chuckled and shook my head. There was a small walk-in closet and near it was a black bureau and by the window was a black desk. "Do you like it?" I nodded vigorously.
"I love it. Thank you Bay" I smiled widely and hugged her again.

"Hey baby" Embry said, entering my room. Blake came in along with him.
"Hey doll"

"Hey guys." I said smiling. "So, what did you darling boys talk about?" The both shrugged, and glanced at each other. "Okay then.. Hey, Bailyn?"
"Yeah?" She asked looking up from my bookshelf.
"What time is it?" Bay smirked.
"Look at the clock," She said pointing at the wall. My smile dropped, I hate when that happens. I glared at her. She merely laughed and left me alone with the two overprotective boys.

"So.."
"I have to go to work Emma, be good" He mumbled kissing my forehead and walking out the door.
"Be good? What the hell?" I shrugged and collapsed on my bed, Blake following in suit. "So, have you been writing any songs?" I nodded and bit my lip.
"They're at Sam's, though." He smiled.
"Sing what you remember" I groaned, but agreed.

"Hey, mind reader. You know what I feel, before I speak. It always seems you gotta one up me. Have a worse for me is that what you need, I've got it all and you've got nothing" I threw my head back in frustration. "That's all I can remember, Blakey" He smiled and hugged me, kind of.
"I loved it." I smiled when he grabbed the guitar, he had brought it up with him. "Lets finish, and put music to it." I sat up and sat on the floor with him.

We worked on that song, and a some others for a few hours. I looked up at the clock, it read 6:45. "Dude, I'm hungry" Blake mumbled setting my new guitar down.
I nodded in agreement, and followed him downstairs. Paul and Bailyn were sitting on the couch, kissing.
"This is weird, stop." I yelled, and walked past them into the kitchen. Blake was laughing hysterically behind me. "That was nasty." I groaned, pulling open the fridge. It was empty. "Come on" I moaned, pulled Blakes hand. "We're going out." I yelled behind me, not waiting for a response.

We went to a cute diner in Forks, and ate our hearts out like we did when I lived in Neah Bay. We talked about everything, besides the Wolves and legends thing. He didn't need to know all of that, and it wasn't my place to tell. We walked around Forks for a while before heading back to the diner, and back to my new home. It was like, eight thirty when we got home. Bay and Paul weren't on the couch anymore, I presumed they were in her room. Blake wrapped his arm around me and we headed upstairs. I forced him to change into his pajamas in the closet, while I changed into my usual sweats and a t-shirt. Blake came out of the closet, wearing his usual sweatpants and no shirt. "Some things don't change" He mumbled, smiling.

"So do you really like Leah?" I asked him, the lights were off and we were laying in my bed.
"Yeah," He said sheepishly. "She's really cool, and pretty, and funny, and easy to talk to, and I really like her" I smiled widely, although he probably couldn't see it well. "Do you really like Embry?" I gave him a look, again he most likely didn't see it.
"Yes. I do, I love him."
"Oh?"
"Mm, he's sweet, but very jealous, which kind of sucks when it comes to you." I said, ruffling his black hair. "I love him, a lot. Hell, maybe I'll marry him." And that's when it hit me.
My father is never going to walk me down the isle.
♠ ♠ ♠
a beautiful commentor, xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
thank you darling(: keep it upp.
dkjlfad keep reading&commenting
things are getting interesting.
xoxoxo
-tiffiny