Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Fist Fights Turn Into Sex

"Embry, please talk to me!" I begged, sitting outside his door. "Please," I mumbled quietly. His door creaked open, and my hands dropped behind me, holding myself up.
"What?" Embry asked bitterly. I grabbed onto the door frame, and pulled myself up. I pulled his collar, attaching our lips.
"Stop being like this" I mumbled into the kiss, his body was so stiff. I sighed pulling away. "What have I done?" I asked, pushing him into his house. I kept pushing him backwards, I used my foot to shut the door. I pushed him again. He crashed into the wall, I went the punch him when he grabbed both of my arms. He spun us around, pinning me to the wall. He crashed his lips against mine, he had my hands above my head as his tongue slid across my bottom lip. I obviously allowed him access into my mouth, our tongues played a game as he let go of my hands. I pushed up his shirt, he broke the kiss and pulled it off of himself.

Embry kissed me again passionately, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me to the ladder. "Fucking ladder." He mumbled kissing me again, before hurrying up the ladder. Am I ready for this? Yes. I am, and I'm going to do this with Embry. I followed him, and he pushed me onto his bed. He crawled on top of me, kissing me roughly. I bit his bottom lip, holding back a moan. He pulled my shirt off of me, and started to work on my neck. My hands flew to his belt, unbuckling it as quickly as I could. One thing led to another, and we ended up in a naked, sweaty mess.

"I missed you so much," He mumbled, into my ear. "I'm sorry that I was jealous of Blake." I bit my lip, and snuggled closer to him.
"I missed you too, and I'm sorry for not spending as much time with you as I did with Blake." I said, kissing his well toned chest.
"I love you so much, Emma." I smiled, and he leaned down to kiss me. "And that, was the most amazing sex I've ever had." I smirked, kissing just under his ear. We fell asleep together, in each others arms.

I woke up to an empty bed, I sat straight up, holding the comforter to my bare chest. I glanced at the clock, it was about ten thirty am. I grabbed my clothes from last night and threw them on. I climbed back down the ladder, only to find Embry in the kitchen. "Hey, babe, you're up!" He exclaimed throwing whatever was in the pan away.
"What was that?" His eyes averted around the room.
"Failed pancakes." I smiled really big and hugged him. "Hey, Leah dropped some clothes off for you." He said, pointing at a pile of clothes on the dining table.
"I'll go take a shower, and change."
"May I join?" He asked, looping his arms around my waist.
"No." I muttered, laughing softly as I pushed his head away.

I took a quick shower, using the razor darling Leah decided to put with my outfit. Once I was out of the shower I laid out what Leah had brought me. The was a note pinned to the dress, it read, She wears red when she's feelin' hot :*' I shook my head laughing. I pulled the red dress on, and the leather jacket. There was a bag full of makeup, I shook my head pulling out the deep red lipstick. Leah knew I had slept with Embry. I did my makeup smokey, which is what Leah wanted me to do. I slipped on the flats, and played with my hair, before spritzing on perfume and exiting the bathroom.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I smiled, and leaned up to kiss him. "I should take you home," He mumbled into the kiss.
"You should." I pulled away and grabbed his hand. I led him out the door and towards my car. "Come on, I'll drive." He rolled his eyes.
"You go, I'll come by later." I smiled, kissing his cheek. I left a lip print and giggled when he made a face. "Bye baby, I love you."
"Love you too" I smiled and started my car. I decided to go see Leah, and we hung out for a few hours.

"So, are you and Blake together yet?"
"Shut up, Emma." I smiled.
"Isn't he a good kisser?" I winked at her, making kissy faces.
"Yes." She mumbled, giggling softly. "How's Embry in bed? No, wait, don't tell me. Ew." I laughed, falling backwards. "So, was he your first time?" I shook my head, and Leah raised and eyebrow.
"I slept with Blake, when we dated" She gave me a shocked look.
"Seriously?" I nodded shyly. "Speaking of the devil, he's calling." She answered the phone smiling widely. I stared down at my nails, they needed to be repainted. "Hey, is it cool if I go chill with Blake? We'll come over for supper" I smiled, and nodded.
"Yeah, no prob." I kissed her cheek and she groaned.
"Emma!" I laughed manically, escaping her house. I checked the time once I was in my car, it was like four already.

"What is for supper?" Emma asked when I entered my house.
"I was thinking Mom's Chili," Bay responded, in thought. I smiled, Bay was a good cook and did well copying Mom's recipes.
"Great plan!" Emma said cheerfully. I spun around and went up to my room, I was going to finish picking out all of my classes. I had to go to school in a week or so. I spent some time doing that, and some time on [url=xtraordinaryspecimen.tumblr.com]tumblr[/url] before Blake barged into my room.

"Hey doll, I hear you-"
"Shut up." I muttered before he could blurt out what I didn't want Bay to know. "Yes, I did, but shush about it, 'k'?" He smiled and nodded.
"So, I'm going to ask Leah to be my girlfriend tomorrow!" I squealed loudly and hugged him.
"Oh my gosh! Finally, she likes you so much." I gushed out, excitedly.
"You're a goober," He said shaking his head, kissing my forehead. "But I love you."
"Love you too, loser."

"Emma, Blake, want to help me set the table?" I heard Bay yell up, I groaned but when down to help her.
"Yeah, sure," We both mumbled coming and setting the table. Bay filled bowls with chili and handed it to us.
"You may eat," She said after sitting down at the table. We all dug in, except Bay. I could see how uncomfortable she was, near Paul. What had happened between them?

"Paul, just tell her," Embry whispered, Bailyn sighed and tried to leave the table.
"Bay, what's wrong?" I asked, stopping her.
"Em, something is up. I don't know what is wrong. I miss the Paul I fell in love with. This Paul isn't him, this Paul is different," She said, trying desperately not to cry. Paul started to get up and head for the door.
"Nice seeing you," Bay mumbled.

"Stop being moody," Paul growled
"Stop running away from me," Bailyn said, calmly.
"Why should I? All you say to me is no," Oh shit.
"Paul, I told you about the last relationship I have been in. I was fucking raped for crying out loud. Do you expect me to be ready for that kind of relationship when I still have those flashbacks?" I winced, it hurt knowing that that had happened to my sister.
"It has been how long since that happened, Bay?" he shouted back.
"Almost a year."
"And you're not over it?" Paul screamed, I was ready to pounce.

"You know what? I fucking thought you understood what I'm going through. You are a fucking asshole. I don't know what the fuck you do all the time now! I fucking miss how we were before you started being a pompous jerk. Tell me what the fuck you've been doing lately," Bailyn yelled, I winced again. Bay didn't swear unless she was mad.
"That is none of your fucking business, Bailyn," Paul yelled, before slamming the front door as he stormed out. Bay burst into tears. I looked straight at Embry with angry tears in my eyes.

I went straight to Bay, hugging her. "Embry, get Sam." I said while hugging her. Bay sobbed into my shoulder, as we waited for Sam. Once he got there he took Bay from my arms. I had tear stains on my jacket.
"What happened?" Sam asked me.
"She and Paul were fighting. Bay said something about Paul running away and Paul said something about all Bay says is no. Bay replied yelling about being raped in her last relationship and not ready for that kind of relationship. They kept yelling about it and when Paul left, Bailyn just broke." I mumbled. Bay and Sam just sat there, as she sobbed. I told Blake and Leah that they should go, and they did. Once Bailyn fell asleep, Sam took her upstairs.

"Jacob, Jared, come with, the rest of you guard Bay." Sam ordered, coming down the stairs. I hadn't even noticed the rest of the guys.
"What in the fuck happened?" I groaned, and entered into another explanation of my sister's tragedy.
♠ ♠ ♠
once again, I did not check with Hailey before updating. I hope she found nothing wrong with my chapter(: Whatttttevvvs(:
I love that every time I wrote, Embry, the spell check was all "NO FUCK THAT, IT'S EMBRYO."
I like this chapter. Embry&Emma are gettin' jiggy with it. Annnd, Bay&Paul are fighting, which adds drama. And Blake&Leah are so cute, I'm dying.
xoxoxo
-tiffiny(: