Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I'm Married To The Music

I woke up sweating, I sat straight up. "Baby, what's wrong?" Embry asked softly.
"N-nightmare." Embry frowned. "I'm fine, lets just- go back to bed."
"Emma, do you want to talk about it?"
"No." I muttered, and turned away from him. Embry sighed as I set my head on the pillow.
"I love you," He mumbled, putting his arm over me.
"I love you too.." I mumbled, falling asleep again.

I woke up in Embry's arms again. I loved waking up like that, it was wonderful, to be honest.
"Hey," He mumbled, I bit my lip. His tired, husky voice was kind of sexy.
"Hi." I squeaked. I turned and pecked his lips. "I have to work today, and then I have to get school supplies." I made a face. Embry laughed, and sat up, revealing his bare chest.
I held the blanket to my chest and sat up as well. Embry got changed quickly, and threw me a robe. I rolled my eyes as he walked out of the room. I covered myself, and pulled out an outfit from the stack of clothes I had in his drawers. I carried that outfit to the bathroom, where I took a quick shower.

I didn't put on any makeup, or perfume, because I didn't have any at Embry's yet. I threw on some black and white Supras and twirled for Embry. "How do I look?"
"Beautiful, as always." He smiled, and hugged me. "Have fun at work, I love you."
"Thanks, have fun doing whatever, I love you too." I kissed him softly, and headed towards his door.
"Emma?!" I spun around, and my phone landed in my hands. Embry blew me a kiss, and I rolled my eyes. He's a loser. "Bye, babe!"
"Bye," I called behind me, and shut his door. And here starts the beginning of a tiring work day.

I was everywhere, it was ridiculous. Elderly people were screaming at me, saying I got them the wrong food, when in reality they just had some crazy disease, and I did everything fine. Nurses yelled at me for upsetting patients. I literally sat in my car and cried, once my shift was over. I had to eat lunch alone, because for some unknown reason, Bailyn was no where to be found.

I pulled out my phone and called my best friend.
"Hey!" Blake's cheery voice said.
"Hey, can we hang today?"
"Uh, I was about to go on a date with Leah, but I can cancel."
"No! No, it's fine. I just, had a long day. I'll probably just go home and sleep."
"Okay, if you're sure," He said hesitantly.
"Yes, have fun. Use a condom." Blake chuckled, and I could hear rustling.
"Thanks for the reminder," I could hear his smirk. "Bye, Emma."
"Later Blake." I smiled, and ended the call. I love him. He could make any bad day, amazing.

I began to drive home, and remembered that I had to pick up school supplies. I groaned, and found a place to turn around. I headed towards Port Angeles, and as i went I glanced at the clock. It was about four thirty, and it was about six. I groaned, and quickly found places to shop. I bought some binders, a backpack, and some clothes. Once I began to head home it was like seven thirty.

My phone went off, as I was driving home. "Hello?" I asked blankly. I didn't recognize the ringtone. I have a specific ringtone for certain people.
"Sierra!" It was Devin. He was our bassist, until we got in a fight before I left.
"Devin?"
"Hey, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to grow up and call you." I bit my lip, Devin and I had a bit of a thing. We were dating, and I told him I didn't want a long distance relationship and that was what started out fight.
"Dev," I cooed, he and I were close. Maybe not as close as Blake and I, but still.
"I am sorry, Si." He called me Sierra, after my middle name.
"I'm sorry too, Devin. I've missed you, dude."
"I've missed you too. Blake told me you have a boyfriend, now."
"Yeah," I said awkwardly. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend. He's pretty hot." I let out a loud laugh. "But, seriously, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Mia."
"That's awesome, Devin."
"So, we're still friends? We're still Versa?" I smiled, and bit my lip.
"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Do any of you watch Greys Anatomy? Well, my mom and I have all of the seasons, or most of them. We've been watching them, and I don't think I've ever cried this much. Denny is dying, and Izzy is so in love and I'm just- adlskfhjakd tears
And I've fallen in love with the song Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six. I really love that Oli Sykes is in it<3 British friends doing songs together(: I make myself laugh.
Okay, comment and subscribe. I love you.
xoxo
tiffiny(: