Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

It's Like The Universe Has Left Me Without A Place To Go

"Have you seen any change?" Carlisle asked. I groaned inwardly.
"None at all." Embry mumbled. "Whoa, what's happening?" I felt woozy. I felt like I was falling off a cliff. I heard a beeping and I felt my heart pounding.
"Embry, move now." And that's when I blacked out again.

I woke up, and someone was holding my hand. I opened my eyes and glanced down to see a tan, buff guy sitting there with his head on my bed. "Excuse me," He looked up, his eyes wide.
"Emma, you're awake!" He kissed me softly and left the room. That wasn't my boyfriend, that wasn't Blake.

An attractive blond man walked in the room, he looked like a doctor, but I wasn't in a hospital. "Emma, how are you feeling?" I stared at him.
"I'm okay. Where's my sister, and my boyfriend?"
"Embry's right here, and Bay is with Paul." That Embry guy, smiled and grabbed my hand. I pulled it away and shook my head.
"I have no idea who either of you are, nor do I know who Paul is. All I want is Bailyn and Blake, like I said. My sister, and my boyfriend." The blond looked concerned.

"Emma, what happened last month?" I sniffled.
"My parents died." I mumbled frowning.
"Emma, I'm Carlisle Cullen. Where do you live?"
"Neah Bay" Carlisle frowned.
"This is Forks, but you live in La Push, Washington. You have memory loss." I shook my head.
"Get me my boyfriend, now." I said sternly. Carlisle nodded, and gave Embry a look of sympathy. Embry followed Carlisle out of the room. I frowned and looked at my arms. They were all scratched up, and they stung a bit.

I sighed and laid back into the pillows. "Emma, are you okay?" I looked up, and smiled. It was Blake. "Em, I heard you have memory loss." I rolled my eyes.
"I remember everything just fine, mom and dad died a month ago. I'm your girlfriend, Bay is my sister. My name is Emma Uley. I'm fine."
"Emma, I'm not your boyfriend anymore. Your parents died two years ago" I frowned. "I have a girlfriend now, and you have a boyfriend. And you moved here earlier this-"
"Let me meet your girlfriend." I mumbled, Blake sighed.
"Are you sure?" I nodded. He sighed and nodded. "Okay, her name is Leah. Give me a sec." He left the room, and sent in a cute, tan, brunette.

"Hey, Emma." I smiled at her. "I heard you lost your recent memory,"
"Apparently, who are you?"
"My name is Leah, um, we're really close friends. I'm Blake's girlfriend, too."
"You seem like the type I'd be friends with, you're gorgeous too. Be good to that boy, he deserves it. He's constantly there for me, and he needs someone to take good care of him." Leah smiled and nodded.
"I will. You're my best friend, and I thought maybe I'd show you some stuff- you know to help you remember." I nodded so she proceeded to take some stuff out of a big bag.

"This is your favorite pick, I bought it for you." She handed me a grey pick that read, 'B&E versaemerge' I bit my lip.
"That's Blake, Devin and my band." Leah nodded and smiled. Next she pulled out a photo album. She handed it to me, and I opened it. It was full of pictures of that tan boy and I. I bit my lip, we were a couple. We were so cute, I noticed one picture, it was of a run down park. It felt so familiar.

"I've been there before," I got a flashback. "I love you Emma" He whispered placing his head against mine.
"I love you too Embry" I pecked his lips softly. "Come on." I pushed him off, and got up. "I wanna swing" He groaned playfully, and got up. I sat myself down on the swing, he pushed me for a while and then we just laid in the grass and talked.


"Oh my god," Leah bit her lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
sdfkahslfdja
what do you think?
I like it, it's short though
I'm sorry. I love you<3(:
I'm posting without Hailey's permission lawl.
can you guys pleeeease comment?
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?(:
I lovee you guyss
xoxoxo
tiffiny(: