Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Skies are Blue

I'm finished getting ready. Paul is almost here to get me. I'm wearing a purple dress that stops just above the knee and has flowers all over it. I was ready and waiting for my date to start.

Soon after I was ready there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there Paul was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"For you," he said. I smiled and took them from him smelling them and then going into the kitchen to find a vase for them.

"They are wonderful!" I said as I put them in the water filled vase. I felt Paul come up behind me.

"You look gorgeous," he breathed into my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist. I turned around in his arms and kissed him.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said. He was wearing a black button up shirt and a dark pare of blue jeans. He was really sexy in his outfit too. He kissed me.

"Thanks, babe. Now can I put this blindfold on you?" he asked and I noticed the blindfold that he had in his hands.

"If it is important for our date," I sighed. He put it on me and we were soon on our way to our destination.

***

"Stay where you are," Paul said after the car had stopped and he shut it off. I wouldn't try to do anything any ways because of the blindfold covering my eyes.

"This better be worth it," I mumbled. I heard Paul's booming laugh after I said that.

"I hope it is too," he said as he reached across me to unbuckle my seat belt and pull me out of his truck and began to carry me. He really wanted to surprise me. As we walked farther away from the truck I began to hear soft music. I was trying to use my senses, but it was so hard with Paul holding me. I only had my hearing that would possibly work.

"Can I take this thing off yet?" I asked, getting anxious.

"No, Bailyn, you cannot," he said. He set me in a chair and made me sit there for a bit. I started to fidget about.

"But, Paul," I whined.

"You may now take off your blindfold," he said. I took it off and looked all around my surroundings. We were on the beach. There were candles everywhere they seemed to be shaped in a heart around us. We were at a table with what looked like food on it. When I looked at Paul I noticed he was down on one knee. I gasped and looked at him not saying anything, just waiting for him to talk.

"Bailyn Michelle Uley, I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I'm completely in love with you. You are my soul-mate. My imprint. The person I choose to love. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. You are gorgeous, even when you are in sweats without make-up. I will love you until the day that I die and even after that I will still love you. My love for you is forever on going. Nobody will know the love between us, because nobody will get as much love from me as you do. If we ever have children they will be loved immensely. I promise you, Bailyn, that I will always be at your side. Will you marry me?" Paul asked. I had began to cry during his little speech.

"Yes, Paul, I would love to marry you," I said before kissing him passionately. Paul then sat down and we started eating the delicious food that he made.

"How many kids do you want?" he asked.

"Two or three," I said.

"When do you want to get married?" he asked.

"After you get a college degree," I said.

"You want to wait that long?" he asked.

"No, but I want you to get a degree in something," I said.

"You need to not worry about that. I'm going to be a cop," he said. I smiled.

"Good," I said.

"When should I move in?" he asked.

"Whenever you want," I said.

"I'll start college next year," he said.

"I'll make sure of it," I said.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

"Last year," he said.

"You're starting college in January then," I said.

"Whatever will make you happy, I'll do it," he said.

"Good," I said, then taking a drink from the water.

"When is your birthday?" I asked.

"Today, actually," he said.

"You're how old?" I asked.

"Eighteen," he said.

"Well, when are we going home?" I asked.

"After we finish eating," he said.

"Good, we will have a fun time. This will be my gift to you," I said smirking. I was going to finally let Paul make love to me. I've been holding back because of my past, but I trust him and he deserves it. He is amazing and I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took me so long to post this chapter. My life is a little over booked. I'm graduating in a couple weeks and I have finals and school. It all gets very hectic. I hope you all aren't mad at me! :D