Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I Am Anything You Want Me To Be

Waking up in the arms of someone you love is always great. Having no idea why you're in the Cullen home and you've got needles in your arms. "Embry?" I mumbled pulling his shirt a little. He began to wake up and he groaned softly.

"Emma, hey boo. How're you feeling?" My eyebrows met in the middle.
"I'm feeling fine. Why are we at the Cullens? What's going on?" Embry's face lit right up and he squeezed me tightly. When he let go there was a smile plastered on his face.
"You remember me, oh my god. You've got your memory back." I looked at him confused. He kissed me softly and passionately on the lips. "Emma, I love you. I've missed you, you- you- I love you.” Embry whispered against my lips.
“What the hell?” I asked between kisses.

“You had a mild case of amnesia, Emma. You were also in a coma for two weeks, and you’ve been awake for three days about. We were going to take you to the hospital today.” Carlisle said walking into the room. I looked up at him, and Embry climbed off of my bed. He kneeled next to it.

“Hospital?” I asked shakily.
“Don’t worry, considering the fact that you’re memory is back we may not have to take you anywhere. How is your pain, rate it from one to ten”
“Three? I have a headache, I think it’s the lights.” I muttered rubbing my head.
“Okay, well let’s dim those.” Carlisle said dimming the lights down. “That good?” I nodded and itched my head. “Okay, anything else you want to know?”
“Well, where’s Bay?” I asked, thoroughly confused. He sighed.
“She’s with Paul, he was a lot worse than you.”
“Did she even visit me? Once?” He shook his head softly.
“No, I’m sorry.” I frowned and looked away.

“What happened to Paul?” Embry got up

“I’ll be back, I have to go talk to Sam.” I nodded softly.

“A lot of broken bones. His left arm and leg were broken and some of his rib bones as well.” I nodded. “Blake and Leah visited a lot, the rest came and went.” I nodded and sighed.

“Embry slept on the floor most nights, others he slept with you. He’s quite a devoted dog.” Rosalie said walking in. “Esme is busy, she asked me to bring her food.” She said her so distastefully. I sighed as she gave me the food.

“Thank you.” It was just chicken noodle soup.
“I made it, be careful.” She said joking a little, I truly didn’t expect that.
“Ha-ha okay, thanks Rosalie.” She smiled softly, and then left the room.

“Is what Rosalie said true?” I asked feeling hopeful.
“Yes, Embry barely ever left your bed. When you didn’t remember him he left, you yelled at him to leave.” I frowned again. “You thought it was a month after your parents death, you thought Blake was your boyfriend.” I groaned.
“Seriously? How’d Leah react?”

“Quite well, actually. She wanted you to remember, so she brought some stuff to help you.” I smiled softly. “You have very good friends, Emma. You’re blessed.”
“Thank you.” I mumbled. Even if my friends have been there for me, my sister wasn’t. I understand the love and power of an imprint but I’m her sister. We’re blood. Do I come after Paul? Guess so.

“Do I have to go to the hospital?” I asked.
“We may, I want to make sure the brain damage isn’t too extensive.” I nodded.

“Carlisle?” I asked softly a few minutes later, he’d been writing on his clipboard. He looked up at me with raised eyebrows. “I’m scared.” I swallowed thickly. His hazel eyes softened and he walked over to the side of the bed. He set the clipboard on my legs, and he awkwardly sat on the edge. He grabbed my hand, and smiled softly.
“I promise that you will be okay, nothing bad will happen to you.” I sniffed and wiped a tear away with my free hand.

“Pinky promise?” Carlisle smiled and stuck out his pale pinky finger. I wrapped my own small pinky around his strong one. “Thanks for being a good person.” Carlisle smiled. “You’ll be there right, you’ll be the doctor?” Carlisle nodded. “Okay.”
“Alright, we’ll probably head over to the hospital in an hour, if you want to- and if you think you can- you can take a shower.” I nodded. “I’ll probably be in the kitchen with Esme, okay?” I nodded again.

“Can you send Rosalie in?” I asked softly, Carlisle nodded and left.

A few minutes later Rosalie walked in looking slightly annoyed. “What?”
“Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping I could borrow one of your outfits. I really love your sense of style over Alice’s. No offense to Alice.” Rosalie perked up at the mention of her style. She sure loved compliments.
“Of course! You take a shower, and I’ll pick out your outfit. I’ll do your hair too, if you want.” I smiled softly.
“I’d love that, Rose.” She smiled and clapped. She left the room and went to go get me an outfit. I took the towels that were on a shelf and went to the connected bathroom for a shower.

When I got out of the shower I noticed the adorable outfit Rosalie had laid out for me. I smiled and changed into the black and white floral shirt, and stonewashed skinny jeans. I pulled on the leather jacket. I went back to the bathroom and dried my hair; careful to not shake my head about too much. I put on just a bit of makeup and bit my lip. I frowned as my eyes wandered to the bruise on my forehead, you’d think it would’ve healed by now. My eyes moved down my face to my nose ring. I didn’t want to think about it, I’m sure Carlisle’s going to make me take it out for the tests he wants to run. I’m very sure it will be painful.

I sighed and slipped on my familiar brown boots and looked in the mirror once more. I held on to the stiff fabric of Rosalie’s jacket with my four fingers, my thump stuck out all alone. It made me laugh softly as I left the room I’d been staying in for the past month or longer. I couldn’t remember if I’d been told how long I was out. I honestly didn’t care. I met Embry at the bottom of the stairs.

“You look better, did you take a shower?” He smiled and nodded, mumbling a small ‘yes’. “I did too.” I said playfully.
“I can tell.” Embry smiled again and pulled me in by my waist. He kissed me softly, and quickly. “Let’s go, Carlisle’s waiting for us.” He said after we broke apart. I hugged him tightly before we started walking to the kitchen where Carlisle was.
“I’ve missed you, your smile, your touch, your lips.” I whispered against his neck.
“I’ve missed you too, Emma. I’ve missed everything about you. I’ve really missed you tongue.” He whispered, kissing my ear. I sucked in breath and pulled away. Not here, definitely not here.

“You love birds ready to go?” Esme asked as we entered the kitchen. Embry’s and my hand were intertwined and swung between us slowly. I nodded and we followed her and Carlisle out to the garage. We slipped into the backseat of Carlisle’s car and I leaned into Embry. He wrapped and arm around me and toyed with my fingers. I sighed in content, I’d missed him so much. “So, how’re you feeling love?”

I looked up to see Esme’s hazel eyes in her front mirror, she was looking at me. “I feel kind of scared, to be honest.” I said shyly. She frowned at me.
“Why?”

“Hospitals.” Embry and I said at the same time. Esme smiled softly at us.
“I adore seeing you boys with your imprints, you’re so all so in love.” I smiled and softly squeezed Embry’s hand. He kissed my head softly. Esme cooed, making us all laugh at her. We arrived at the hospital in Forks ten minutes later or so, the conversation had drawn to a comfortable silence.

Carlisle left Embry and I alone in a room. A nurse came in and did the regular check up things, height, blood pressure, and all. She left us alone again.

“I’ve never had sex in a hospital.” I gasped and turned to him. I slapped his arm blushing like a damn lobster. “Emma, I’m just kidding boo.” He cooed and kissed me softly. When I went to pull away he pulled me closer. He slowly pushed my down and climbed on top of me. “Like I said, I’ve missed you.” I groaned as his kissed down my neck.

“This is seriously not a good time, Embry. Stop.” I mumbled as he nibbled on my neck. “Stop.” I said sternly. He sighed and got off of me. “Thank you, what if Carlisle came in during?” I asked, blushing at the mere thought.

“During what?” Speaking of the devil.
“What tests have you got now? No more needles right?” Carlisle shook his head smiling at me. “Then what is it?”
“An MRI” I bit my lip scared to death.
“Oh boy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
wow it's been forever
how's everybody?
I'm sure we have a lot less readers but whatevss..
comment please(:
&&if you would, check out my story layouts website
and yeah
love you guys
xoxo
tiffiny