Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

We Will Always Have Each Other

I'm going to the doctor today. Carlisle said he could check me out today. I told Paul about it and he is excited and says that he is coming along with me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said as he walked down the stairs. I smiled. I'm glad he is going to be the father of our child. He will be such a great daddy. I can't say much about me being a mother. I fucked things up with Emma and that is really bad, especially since I used a swear word. I never swear.

"Do you think it will be like you?" I asked.

"A shape shifter or a male?" he asked.

"Shape shifter," I mumbled.

"Hopefully not," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want a little girl," he said, opening the door of the truck for me. I climbed in and waited for him to get into the driver's seat.

"What would you name her?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to name her," he said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I know that if we had a girl then there is one name you'd like to give her," I said crossing my arms.

"I'd like to give her my Mom's name as at least a middle name," he smiled. His mom passed away when he was real young.

"What was her name?" I asked.

"Sarah," he said.

"We can use that name if we have a girl," I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, I like the name," I said smiling. We then sat comfortably in the silence, just enjoying each other's presence. We were soon at the Doctor's office waiting for Carlisle to be ready for us.

"Bailyn Uley?" a nurse I recognized as Lydia. She is a woman in her thirties, who is great at her job.

"Good morning, Lydia," I said smiling.

"Bay, is this your fiance?" she asked.

"Yes, this is Paul," I confirmed smiling. They were all happy for me, all of the people that I work with, though they don't know that I'm pregnant, but they will soon.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"You too," Paul said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Bay, I'd like you to stand on the scale, please," Lydia said. I obliged her and stood on the scale. I then proceded to wait until she told me to get off and then she checked my temperature and brought me to a room to wait for Dr. Cullen.

"Bay, I hear you've become pregnant," Carlisle said.

"Carlisle, you are right," I said, smiling at Paul, who looked very uncomfortable being in the same room as a vampire.

"Hello, Paul," Carlisle said.

"Carlisle," Paul said, curtly. I could feel how awkward it was between the two of them and I just wanted to get this over with.

"Well, shall we see how you're doing?" Carlisle said grabbing the ultra sound machine.

"Bay, can you lift up you shirt please?" Carlisle asked. I did as he asked. I also grabbed Paul's hand reassuring that everything would be alright.

"This will be a tad cold," Carlisle warned, before he put the blue gel all over my stomach. I gasped as he did so.

"I didn't expect it to be that cold. Sure, I've helped with an ultra sound, but I never realized just how cold that was," I said. Carlisle and Paul laughed at me.

"Looks like you're having multiple babies, not sure if it is two or three. It may be three. We will see in a later stage during your pregnancy. The second seems to be going into two separate babies. I'm just informing you that you could be having three babies. Two that are identical and one that isn't," Carlisle explained.

"Three?" I asked. We will have a handful. Three babies is a lot. I don't know what we're gonna do, because I'm an awful sister. What kind ot mother would I be?

"They are very healthy, Bailyn, here you need to start taking prenatal vitamins. I will see you back at work on Wednesday," Carlisle said. He just gave me a couple days off. That is odd.

"But, if I'm having that many babies I should work to make sure we have plenty of money," I said.

"You have friends. You have, Paul. You will be just fine, Bay," he said. I sighed.

"Alright, Carlisle, I will see you on Wednesday," I said. Paul and I then left to go home.

"We should tell everybody," I said. Paul agreed and we headed over to Sam's house.

"Ready?" Paul asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said. We walked into the house hand in hand.

"We have news," Paul announced. Everybody looked at us.

"We are having triplets! Well, Carlisle, said fit looks like triplets," I said.

"Paul, you must really know how to plant your seed," Quil said. Sam smacked him on the back of the head making everybody laugh. Just then an upset looking Embry came into the room.

"Embry, what's wrong?" Emily asked.

"It is Emma," Embry said.

"What about Emma?" I asked, now clearly worried about my sister.

"She left. Something about tour. She left me," Embry said as he broke down crying. I went straight for him. We hugged and cried together for a little while.

"Embry, you will forever and always be family. Emma will come back. The imprint will bring that upon you. You won't have to be alone through this entire thing. If you ever need anything, my door is always open. If you need to sleep in Emma's room then do it. You love her and that is how it is going to be. I will take care of you. We will get through this together, I promise," I said. We hugged and then we all went home. I went to he'd thinking about everything and anything.

I am going to start thinking about my many children and Paul. I will always think about Emma, even if she no longer cares for me. I know I have hurt her, but she doesn't realize that I just couldn't loose Paul. I love him, and I always will. I don't know how I will tell Emma that, because she will never listen to me. I'm just trying to live my life, though I need her now more than ever. I will have to be strong. I'm going to be a mom now and there is no excuse for me to break now. I will be forever strong. I will lean on Paul and we will get through this together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my last chapter before the epilogue! I'm not sure if Tiff is going to have one and I will have one, but we will figure that out I guess. Sorry if there are any mistakes, but my computer broke and I've been writing with my Kindle Fire and it is sometimes hard to catch them. Well, I hope you all enjoyed the story! I also hope that you all subscribe to the Sequel! It will be started after the Epilogue! Well, the weather is beautiful outside and I plan on going to the lake, so I'm gonna do just that! I wanted to give you this chapter first, before I left. Well, goodbye!
--Hailey