Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Epilogue

"I honestly never imagined we would get this far." I said smiling widely. Blake, Devin, and I had just finished preforming a few songs from our freshly release album. We were at our release party, in fact. June ninth, the release date. We left La Push in January and began recording in February.

"Hailing from bum-fuck no where Washington, being here in California is amazing. It's like being a kid at the fair, so much excitement and it's bustling with activity." Devin said. He's always had a grand vocabulary.

"I hope you guys liked our set, and Gabe is our DJ for the night!" Blake exclaimed grinning. "Let's start the fuckin' party!" With that last word Gabriel Saporta began playing a song pumping with bass. The boys and I left the stage, wiping sweat off of our forehead. We walked to the backstage lounge and quickly opened waters. We took huge sips out of it, our set had drained us. Even if it had only been a small one, we gave it our all. Devin hugged me and twirled around.

"I have a feeling tonight's going to be amazing." Devin said setting me down. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Ick, sweaty." I laughed and lightly slapped his shoulder. I began to walk out, I looked over my shoulder and saw Blake and Devin talking closely. Odd.

I started dancing on the dance floor with, get this, Brendon Urie and Pete Wentz. Yeah. Fuck yeah. Life is lovely.

Although I do miss Embry. I don't often have much time for my own mind, between recording and hanging out with Devin and Blake I have barely had time to eat let alone miss the love of my life an ex-boyfriend. But in the few moments I did have to myself, I missed him terribly. I ached for him, mind, body, soul. Sounds stupid, I know, but the imprint was strong and it hurt being away from him for so long.

I missed having sex with him too.

"Hey boys, can I steal her away?" Devin asked smiling. Pete backed away and Brendon pouted.
"Sorry Brenny boy, Dev is my main squeeze." I smiled and pulled away from Brendon. Devin took my hand and led me off the dance floor. "Where are we going? This is our party, you goof." Devin smiled but didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and decided to follow him willingly.

"Stop." I smiled and stopped in my tracks. He rolled his eyes and pulled me forward. "Not there, here." I turned and looked over the gate. It was a gorgeous night, the ocean glittered from the moonlight. "We're going on tour soon." Devin said watching the water. I bit my lip and ran a hand through my curls. "Are you excited?"
"To spend three or more months with you bums, yeah. Quite." Devin looked over at me and grinned. "Thank you for being here Devin." He smiled softly to himself.
"I'll always be here for you, Si." He moved closer to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"When we're together I don't think about him, it doesn't hurt when you're around." I turned in his arms and hugged his middle. I snuggled into his chest and I felt his breath on my neck.
"Sierra there's something I need to tell you." Devin whispered against my neck. "I love you."
"I love you too, Dev." I said casually, we always said this, why was he making it a big deal.

"No, Emma." He pushed me away by my hips. "I love you." He said slowly. "I am in love with you." I blinked and swallowed thickly. "I want to be with you again," I cut him off by quickly kissing him. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer. Oh how I'd missed this, I'd missed Devin's lips. I'd missed more than just sex or intimacy, I'd specifically missed Devin Ingelido touching and kissing me. He started kissing my jawline, and then down my neck.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked before lightly biting me. I bit my lip holding back a moan. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." I laughed and pulled away from him.
"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I leaned up and kissed him passionately. "Let's go party."

"Actually, I have a better idea." He kissed me and pushed up my shirt a bit. "Hotel, come on."

While we recorded we've been staying in a hotel, we occasionally share rooms. Switching, you know. One week it's Blake and I, then next it'll be Blake and Devin. I guess tonight it'll be Sierra and Devin.
♠ ♠ ♠
qoedgjqsujdfj CRYING ugh
why does it have be over wah.
expect Hailey's epilogue soon
comment lovely's
xoxo
tiffiny