Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I'm Sorry I Let You Down

Two months went by without any contact with my sister, a part of me missed her but then again no I didn’t. I still feel so angry that she could forget me, her baby sister. It made me so angry, I could hurt her. I was sitting in Embry’s lap when Emily ran outside. I looked up confused, and then looked back at Embry. He shrugged and went back to talking to Jake.

"Sam, Emma, Everybody!" Emily called to us frantically.
"Yes, Emily," Sam asked a little concerned. She was dragging Bailyn in by her arm.
"Bay is pregnant," she said. I looked up at Emily and then at my sister.
"Pregnant?" Bay asked.

"Feeling a little bigger in your pants is a symptom, plus Paul has been telling me about your other symptoms and you told me you hadn't had your period in two months. You should probably go and see a doctor," Emily said cheerfully.

"I will make that appointment." Bay stated hesitantly.
"Good;" Emily said smiling.

"Way to get yourself knocked up," I muttered, Bay shot me a harsh glare.
"Emma, be nice to your sister." Sam said.
"Why? I'm not important enough for my sister to care that I'm injured. That kind of defeats our relationship as sisters," I said stiffly, angrily.

"You have every right to be mad at me. I was dumb for not thinking about you. We are almost all that the other has. If you want to live here, then ask Sam and Emily if it is alright with them.” I don’t live here, what is she even talking about.

“I need you now more than ever, but since you hold these damn grudges, I can't do anything about it. Someday you will grow up and realize that life doesn't revolve around you. You will realize that if you are about to lose somebody that just came into your life that you can't help but be by their side.” I stood up, getting off of Embry. I crossed my arms and listened to her pour bullshit.

“I honestly didn't hear anything about you. If somebody would've told me and made me listen, then I would've been by your side. I'm the worst sister in the world when it comes to listening.” What an excuse.

“You don't deserve me, but I mean well. I know that what I did hurt you, but if you really keep up your grudge against me, you won't get any help when you need it. Oh, wait, I'm not that mean so I'll probably help you either way.” Bay finished her little rant and looked at my expectantly.

"You act like I’m the villain here. Oh boo-hoo, you’re fucking pregnant. You kicked me out of the house, I don’t live with Emily and Sam. I fucking live with Embry. And just be aware, you pushed me away. You pushed me away from you. Don’t expect a goodbye when I leave La Push. " I said and pushed past everyone, leaving the house.

“Emma, wait.” Embry called after me. I kept walking. I’m done with Bailyn walking all over me. I walked to Bay’s house, it took me a while. As far as I knew, Blake was still sleeping there. I assume Embry gave up on following me. I’ve been walking a while and Embry is fast.

“Blake!?” I yelled when I walked in. He came down the stairs holding a guitar, Devin followed him. “Devin?” I asked reluctantly.
“Hey, Sierra.” He smiled and captured me in a hug. “How are you?”
“At the moment, awful. What are you doing in La Push?” Devin and Blake smiled so big. “What? What happened?”

“We sent a cd of all the tracks we recorded to a bunch of labels.” I swallowed thickly. “We got a reply from Fueled by Ramen.” I smiled and jumped on Blake.
“We’re gonna be a signed band?” I asked excitedly.
“Hell yeah we are!” Blake yelled.

We all went upstairs and hung out for a few hours. “Can we just run away?”
“What about school?” Blake asked hesitantly. I looked over at Devin and smiled.
“Homeschooling, I suppose.” Blake sighed. “I can’t stay here.” I mumbled leaning into Devin. “I just can’t.”

“What about Embry or Leah?” Blake mumbled sadly.
“I love him but I can’t stay. And this is such a huge opportunity,” I said, sighing softly. I feel bad for leaving Embry, but this is an amazing opportunity. I can’t ignore it. We could be a signed band, we could be something important. We could mean something, there’s no way Embry would keep me from my dreams for his personal happiness. I’m sure I’ll come back to see him.

“I agree with Si.” Devin said softly. “This is a huge opportunity for us, I understand that you’re in love with her and Sierra’s in love with him, but our dreams coming true. Are you really going to jeopardize our dreams?” He asked.
“I’m not.” I stated looked at them both.

“Neither am I. Leah will understand.”
"I love Embry, but I'm not giving this up."

Blake gave me a ride to Embry's, he was going to go talk to Leah. Devin was playing on his gameboy in the back seat. "You're a fag." I said to him, he shrugged and kept playing. I blew Blake a kiss. "Wish me luck."

I walked into Embry's house without knocking, technically it was my house too. "Embry?"
"Hey babe, I'm in my room." He yelled down to me. I made my way up to his room and plopped next to him on his bed. "What's up beautiful?" He asked rolling on top of me. He kissed me softly and I smiled into this kiss. "Are you okay?" I nodded as he kissed down my neck. I held back a moan as he sucked on my neck.

"Embry we need to talk." He sighed and started to pull off my suspenders.
"After," I groaned and he unbuttoned my jeans.
"Embry." I mumbled. "It's serious."
"Serious enough to stop sex, really?" I sighed and he got off of me. I buttoned my jeans, and fixed my suspenders. I sat up and swallowed. I was scared. "What is it?"

"I'm leaving La Push, Embry." He sat there in silence for what felt like forever.
"Why?" I sighed and played with my nails. "Just fucking tell me, Emma." He growled.
"Devin, Embry and I got a record deal." Embry swallowed and looked away.
"So you're leaving me." I sighed and felt tears prick my eyes. "I can't be away from you."
"Embry, I can't give up my dreams for you. I just can't." He looked up and blinked, trying not to cry like I already was. "I'm sorry, but you have to understand."

"I can't be away from you." Embry repeated "The imprint makes this so much harder."
"But-" He groaned and got up. I could see him shaking. "I should go before something happens." Embry growled and punched his wall. I quickly scrambled my way out of his room. "I'm sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally cried as I wrote this final chapter.
it breaks my heart to end like this, but we do have Hailey's last chapter & an epilogue
AND THEN THE SEQUEL!
We have yet to finish a description, but we have it sort of planned out c:
it's called, & She Will Be Loved :D
AWESOME RIGHT? kjasgfadskhgfa

commmmment please
xoxo
tiffiny :)