Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

You Think You're Lost but You're not Lost

***Bailyn***

It has been a couple days since my fight with Sam. I haven't talk to him. I can't forgive him for bringing back that memory. Today is my first day off. I get the entire weekend off and that made me happy. I haven't had any time for myself and I would really like to just relax.

"Emma, what are the plans today?" I asked walking into her room in a towel.

"Don't you knock?" She asked. I rolled my eyes waiting for her reply. I knew she had already made plans and I just wanted to know what they were and if I could go with. I didn't want to be in the same house as Sam. If we were at the same place then oh well at least there would be a place for me to hide from him or just ignore him.

"Just tell me," I sighed.

"The boys and I are going to the beach. You can come if you want," she said. I smiled. I then went back to my room to pick my outfit. I picked a blue zebra print bikini for my swimsuit. Over that I have a dark blue and white striped tube top and some jean shorts. My shoes are sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail. I then added some eye liner and mascara to my eyes and some Chanel No. 5 perfume to my body. I grabbed my phone and camera to bring along. On my way downstairs I grabbed a beach towel from the linen closet.

"Are you coming with us?" I heard somebody ask when I got down the stairs. I smiled and looked at Paul.

"I was planning on it. Is that alright with you?" I asked him.

"You can hang out with us all you want," Paul flirted. I smirked.

"I plan on it," I said still smirking. I get this weird feeling every time I'm around Paul and I can't understand what it is or explain it. It is like a pull? Yeah, a pull of some sort toward him and I don't really know what to do about it.

"Good, I would like to get to know you better," Paul said just as Sam came into the room. I rolled my eyes and went to get myself a cup of coffee and to ignore Samuel.

"Bailyn," Sam sighed following me. I just glared at him.

"Morning, Emily, " I said as she entered the kitchen. Sam sighed again.

"Bailyn listen to me. I'm sorry. I forget that you hate yelling so much and blame yourself for what happened to your parents. Can you just listen to me?" Sam asked. He was completely right. I'm damaged and nobody deserves me. I sighed at that thought. Emma walked into the kitchen to hear every word that Sam said. She was now glaring at him.

"Bay, you're not damaged," she said instantly knowing what I was thinking. I told her that many times.

"Oh, really? How is that, Emma? Normal people can handle when people yell at other people. I can't do that. This is why you and I never have a yelling fights. I never yelled at you since they died. I haven't been able to stand it and you know that. I'm damaged goods. Who would want somebody like me?" I ranted.

"Bailyn," Emma sighed. I sighed too knowing that it wasn't good to be like this. I need to find a good therapist near here to go to so I can talk about my problems.

"Let's just go to the beach," I said wanting to do something other than wallow in my own self pity. We all headed out and to the beach. Paul, Emma, and Embry were in my truck with me driving. I looked into the rear view mirror to see Emma and Embry kissing in my backseat. It disturbed me a little bit. I turned up my music trying to make them stop and it did. I sent a glare toward Emma hoping she'd realize that, that isn't allowed in my car.

"What?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You know exactly what," I replied raising my eyebrow at her as I turned into the beach parking lot. I parked the truck and got out grabbing all my stuff and heading toward the nice beach so I could relax. I laid out my towel and took off my clothes revealing my bikini. I added some tanning oil to me and then I laid down on the towel just relaxing. That was until there was shade on my face.

"May I help you?" I asked opening my eyes and finding Paul standing there.

"Yeah, I want to get to know you. Can I sit here?" he asked. I smiled at him nodding.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Everything," he said.

"For one, I hate when guys want to get to know me and then don't ask what they want to know. For two, just ask a question," I said smirking.

"Okay, what is your favorite color?" he asked.

"I'd have to say any shade of blue," I said.

"I like green," he said.

"That's cool. What is your favorite animal?" I asked. We went back and forth like that for a while. It started getting dark when I realized how long we'd been talking.

"Wow, it's getting really late," I said.

"Yeah, want to head home?" he asked. I nodded grabbing my stuff and putting my clothes back on since it was a little bit cold outside. We got into my truck. We were the only ones left on the beach. I drove us all the way back to the house. When we arrived we got out of the car and went inside.

"I'm home," I said. I've realized that I just have to forgive Sam. He doesn't deserve for me not to talk to him after him and Emily took me and Emma into their house.

"Can I talk to you?" Sam asked. I nodded and followed him outside.

"I forgive you," I said when we stopped.

"I'm glad. I'm sorry for everything. You can date Paul," he said. I smiled at him and hugged him. Everything is good again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, well I like this chapter.
Comments are wonderful!
Subscibe too!!!

Hailey