Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine

***Bailyn***

I woke up the next day and went downstairs to find everybody in the house again. I smiled and went to sit down. The only open spot was beside Paul and I smiled slightly. He and I had gotten really close yesterday.

"Morning," I said as I sat down.

"How did you sleep?" Paul asked. I smiled at him.

"I slept good," I replied.

"Emma, I know that Embry slept in your room last night," I said looking straight at her.

"How do you always know these things?" she asked. I smirked.

"I just know," I replied.

"Even I didn't know that," Emily mumbled. I laughed at that.

"I know a lot of things, Em. More than you'd ever know. I have my ways of knowing these things," I said.

"Can you tell me how?" she asked again. I smirked.

"It'll come to you eventually," I said knowingly. For some reason I've always had a way of knowing what goes on.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked nobody, but hoped for an answer.

"I have to work," Sam said.

"Same," Jacob said.

"Me too," Quil said.

"I'm going shopping with Kim," Jared said. I smiled. I need to go shopping. I need some new clothes and some other necessities.

"You want to go shopping don't you," Emma said. I smirked.

"Yup, I haven't gone shopping in so long. I need some new clothes and shampoo and other bathroom stuff," I said.

"I don't want to go shopping with you. I've already made plans with Embry," she replied.

"Okay, Emily, do you want to go with?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yeah, Sam is in need of new clothes," she said. I smiled.

"You two aren't going there alone," Sam said. I rolled my eyes always the over-protective big brother/cousin.

"Paul, will you come with us?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Yeah, I'll go," he sighed. I smirked. I love to shop! I can't wait! I have to get Emma something that she will absolutely love.

"Now, she'll go crazy. I mean, we do have a lot of money. Mom was a nurse and saved a lot of her money and Dad was a very successful business man. When they died all their money was left to us. She won't let us spend much of it because it is for our future," Emma blabbered. What she didn't know was that Dad's company still sends us money every month that goes in that account. Yeah, he was that successful.

"It is for our future," I mumbled as I ate the yummy muffin that Paul had set in front of me during Emma's speech. I finished it and ran upstairs to take a quick shower and get dressed into a yellow dress I put on a necklace that says 'Believe' and Mom's old wedding ring. I added some light make-up and put on some flip flops with black flowers on the straps. I grabbed my wallet and phone and put them into a yellow purse with flowers on it. I then walked down stairs leaving my hair curl naturally.

"You ready?" I asked Emily and Paul.

"Yeah," they both said. We headed out to my truck and I climbed into the driver's seat. I put in an address for the present for Emma and we were off. We stopped and I talked to the guy about the surprise and we agreed on a price and I put half down.

"She is going to love it," I mumbled as I got back into the car.

"Oh?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, it is her dream car," I said smiling as I went the rest of the way to the mall in Port Angeles. We sang all the way there, even Paul. When we arrived we all went in and went to the clothing stores first. Emily went straight to stuff for Sam. I smirked and followed her.

"What bra and underwear size do you wear?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked.

"I want to buy something for Sam too," I replied casually.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you have some connections to figure that out. I mean Sam may be home, still. He doesn't leave until noon," she said. I smiled and called Sam.

"What happened?" he asked frantically. I chuckled.

"Nothing, I was just wondering Emily's bra and underwear size," I said.

"Ha ha, funny. I'll text it to you. I'm about to leave," he said. I smiled.

"Alright thanks," I replied and hung up the phone, going toward Victoria's Secret to get Emily and possibly myself some things. It is always great to look sexy or have some sexy clothes, just in case. I grabbed some cute bras and panties that match for myself and some extremely revealing clothes for Emily. I'm evil but she and Sam deserve a little spice in their soup. I then went back to find Emily with my bags. I found her at the checkout.

"Are you ready to go to another store?" I asked. I had no idea where Paul went but I really didn't care, as long as he is close if something went wrong.

"Yeah, where though?" she asked. I smiled I was going to treat her to some new clothes and get some for myself and Emma too.

"I have an idea," I replied walking toward the stores and I went in and grabbed clothes for Emily to try on and some for me. I bought all of it and added clothes for Emma too. The next store we went into was a book store and I bought a couple for myself and some Cd's that Emma really wanted. The last store we went into I bought my make-up, shampoo and conditioner, and other essentials that girls use. We brought everything out to the truck, Paul now with us and carrying most of our things. We then climbed in after that long day and were on our way back home.

"You two bought a lot of stuff," Paul commented looking at some of the bags that were beside him. The entire truck bed was full of bags.

"Yeah, we kind of went overboard," I said.

"You think?" Emily asked. I bought her a lot of things.

"You love all the things I bought for you," I told her. It was getting dark outside and we were almost home. That was a great way to spend a rainy day.

"I haven't seen some of the things you bought," she said. I smirked.

"Yeah, but you will love those too," I said. She sighed and we pulled into the driveway. We climbed out and grabbed some bags and walked into the house setting the bags down and turning around to go and grab more. We repeated that a couple times until my truck was empty.

"Wow, you two really shopped," Sam said. He already knew I tend to buy a lot when I go shopping.

"Yeah," I said smiling. He looked at me with this weird glint in his eye.

"You'll have to wait and see what I bought her," I told him.

"Yeah, I don't even know what she bought," Emily said. I smiled.

"Let's just put these away and then make supper," I said. Emily and I put everything in my room and then we went to make supper and we all ate happily. Then I went to my room with Emma and Emily to figure out who's stuff is who's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked writing this chapter. Haha!
I hope you enjoy!
Comment and Subscibe!
-Hailey