Status: Being Written!

Crawl

Who cares what her brother thinks

Brooke:
I woke up this morning and started remembering the fight my family had last night. I still shocked at some of the things that were said in that hotel room. I looked at my clock and I had about a half hour until Gabriel was going to be picking me up. I took a shower then picked out my clothes. The weather here is cool and sunny, but I don't know where we are going exactly so I picked out something random. I got dressed then heard a knock on the door. I answered it and Gabriel stood there with a big smile on his face. "Hey cutie." I just laughed. "Hey Gabriel." I gave him a hug. "But don't be so loud. My parents room is right down the hall." He looked both directions down the hall. "It's clear. Move out." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall with him. We got in the elevator and headed to the lobby.

"So where are we going Gabriel?" "Shhh, it's supposed to be a surprise." I gave him a sad look. "Please tell me?" He sighed. "Fine! that look gets me every time. I am taking you to the Mall of America." "Wait, were going to a mall. There is a mall in Minnesota? I thought this place was like a ghost town." "Hey, it's not just any mall, it is "the mall" of all malls." "If you say so." I looked back up at the floor numbers counting down as we got closer to the lobby. "Hey Brooke, how do we always match without planning it?" I looked at him and realized we were matching. "Oh my gosh, I don't even know. How does that happen?" We both laughed and then walked out into the lobby. We saw the paparazzi and Gabriel just grabbed my hand. I had told him about the story that my dad saw online. He told me to not even worry about what the paparazzi says.

We walked to Gabriel's car and drove to the Mall of America. When we pulled into the parking lot I realized Gabe wasn't kidding, this place is huge! We got out of his car and walked inside. We noticed that paparazzi had followed us there, but we didn't care, we were there to hang out and have some fun. "So what store are we going to first?" "Gosh I don't know, what stores aren't here Gabriel?" "Any store you want to go to, pick one." "Um, how about?" I looked at Gabriel and at the same time we agreed. "Hollister." That was the first store Gabe and I would ever go to when we went to a mall. It was like a little tradition I guess. After we bought a few things from Hollister we noticed there was a large group of people dancing on this huge dance floor. Anyone could join, so I made Gabriel come dance with me. When we got out on the floor the song changed to a slow song.

I am surprised Gabriel didn't walk off the floor. He doesn't really have Bieber fever. We were slow dancing and then Gabriel started singing with the chorus. It was kind of funny but still cute. "Hey Brooke?" He stopped joking around and was serious now. "Yeah Gabriel?" "I don't really know how to say this. I really like you, I mean I think I may even, I may even love you. And I know we can make this work, no matter what your parents say, that won't stop me. So please just take a chance with me. Please." I leaned up and just kissed him.

Neither of us pulled away. Within seconds paparazzi surrounded us and cameras were flashing. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Then the paparazzi began asking us those questions again. "Are you two dating? How does your brother feel about you two being together Brooke?" We both just smiled. Then Gabriel answered for me. "Yes we are dating and who cares what her brother thinks." We both just laughed then I kissed him on the lips and we left the crowd of people dancing and continued our shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait on the update, but here it is. can i maybe get some comments please? thanks