All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Ten

General Point Of View

‘I’ll be back by the 12th
Beth xoxo.’


Beth wrote quickly on the small, fluorescent pink, post-it note before carefully pressing it to Brendon’s forehead whilst he slept in his bunk. She grabbed her over-night bag and rushed off of the bus before anyone had the chance to wake up. She smiled happily as she made her way out of the front gates of the venue where Sam and his brother were waiting for her. She knew she was going to be in deep trouble with Ryan, but what could she do? She’d been deprived of seeing her friends for months and she felt as if she’d go crazy at any given moment. Sure she had Brendon, Belle and everyone else that was on the tour, but it didn’t stop her from missing those that had been so close and important to her at one point in her life. She smiled when she got to Sam and his brother, before pulling her best friend into a tight hug.

“I’ve missed you so much,” Beth uttered.

“Ditto,” Sam said with a smile before they both got into the back of the car and caught up with each other.

Beth’s Point Of View

“I really didn’t think we’d ever do this again,” Sam laughed as he added chocolate to the trolley.

“It feels strange to actually be back,” I was sat crossed legged within the trolley, facing Sam as he pushed it. I was slowly being drowned in junk food and fizzy drinks though. A regularity for us as his uncle owned the super market so we rarely got into trouble and we were able to get discount on all of the crap we bought.

“So has anything good happened whilst I’ve been gone?” I asked and looked at him smiling.

“Um, not really,” He laughed.

“It’s the same old boring place. How about touring, anything good happened?” He asked curiously.

“I made a friend and met some of my favourite bands which was cool,” I mumbled with a smile. To be honest, I didn’t really want talk about touring and shit.

Considering it was only 10am, it was pretty empty so Sam was running with me down the isle when my phone started vibrating from my pocket. I pulled it out and opened the text.

‘Where are you? Ry is freaking. Love you, Bden xx.’I couldn’t help but smile, which Sam automatically got susicious of so he swiped my phone out of my hand as we came to a halt.

“That is so typical of you. Dating your dad’s friend and then not telling them you’re here,” Sam said with a small laugh before handing me my phone back.
“Well Ryan wouldn’t let me come so I had to sneak away,” I uttered.

‘I’m fine, I’ll be back by the 12th. Love you too. Beth xoxo’ I sent and immediately got a reply.

‘That doesn’t answer my question Beth!’ I sighed and was about to reply when an incoming call came through and the screen read ‘Ryan’. Nothing’s easy these days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeeee, an update!

Comments are love <3.
And i love all of you commenters dearly >_<