All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Nine

Brendon’s Point Of View

The buzz of cars as they drove down the high way was calming. I was lying back with my hands behind my head acting as a pillow. Beth was lying with her head on my stomach whilst staring up at the ceiling as I threaded my fingers through her hair.

“Is Belle asleep?” She asked softly. I looked over to see the seven teen year old draped over the sofa, fast asleep.

“Yep,” We were quiet again for a while until she turned onto her side, with her cheek now rested against my stomach and she looked up at me.

“What?” I asked after a while of her just staring at me. I rubbed my fingers over her cheek and looked into her sparkling brown eyes.

“Just thinking,” She stated quietly and brought her cold hand up to my stomach and placed it beside her head causing a shiver to spread through my body.

“About?” I pushed, I was curious.

“Us,” She stated after a while of silence. She sighed softly and sat up right so I copied her action.

“What about us?” I asked and she laughed slighty.

“I was wondering if we could ever be more,” She whispered shyly after studying my face for a long time.

“More than friends?” I asked and she nodded her head slightly.

“I’d like that,” I whispered and she smiled before I embraced her in a hug.

“If we’re going to be official though, we should keep it to ourselves for a bit. I don’t know how Ryan would react,” I mumbled into her shoulder.

“I agree, considering how he reacted when I asked to stay at Sam’s house, I think we could be in trouble,” She laughed softly against my shoulder blade and I could feel the curve of her soft lips against my skin. Once we’d pulled away from our hug, I laid back down and she laid beside me so I draped my arm over her hip and hugged her close again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally they're together! ~Celebrates~

Comments would be awesome like always haha <3
Love you all for reading and commenting and subscribing <3