All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twelve

For the rest of the afternoon, I was sat in Sam's living room with him and his mum, Jane. Jane used to be like a second mum to me. I was over at their house every weekend and they both knew of my situation at home so she'd take me out of shopping trips when Sam wasn't around for me to hang out with. It was nice to know that someone cared at the times that my own parents never.

"So are you guys going to be using the tent tonight or are you going to be staying up in Sam's room?" Jane asked, happy to finally have me back with them. Sam looked at me with a smile playing across his lips, a smile that I soon mirrored.

You’d think after two years of putting up tents, we’d finally have been able to do it with ease. Unfortunately, for Sam and I, that was not the case. It took us until sunset to finally get the tent stable and then we put everything we’d bought into it.

“Remember not to be too loud guys,” Jane called from the back door. I laughed and nodded before crawling into the tent after Sam.

“You know, I’ve really missed this,” Sam said and popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

“Same, I don’t really want to go back on tour,” I said with a sigh. I was freezing cold as the pyjamas I’d brought with me weren’t very thick and I wasn’t even in my sleeping bag yet, I was sat crossed legged on top of it.

“Really? You have always wanted to tour though,” Sam asked with slight shock to his voice.

“Yeah, it’s just because of different circumstances to what I had wanted it to be. For one, I didn’t really want the reason I was on tour to be because I was abused,” I spoke quietly and sipped the bottle of vodka that we had between us. It was kind of a tradition to do this so Jane didn’t really mind as long as we didn’t trash anything or get too loud. She could trust us.

“You’re happy with Brendon though, right?” He asked softly.

“I honestly don’t know,” I sighed and my face contorted.

“What do you mean?” Sam pushed slightly and laid down in his sleeping bag.

“It’s just, he’s 19 so we can’t tell Ryan or anyone about our relationship as Ryan would probably freak. So we have to keep it all a secret. And then to be honest, I don’t know if he’s going to want sex or anything like that because I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of relationship yet,” I took another mouthful of the vodka and it burned my throat as I gulped down another mouthful and then another. It was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I was up until 4:33am this morning/last night writing updates for this story ^^.
So this was written at around 2ish so if it doesn't make sense, that's why hehe.

Comments would be extremely awesome <3 <3 <3

And as you lovely people have commented this, I've started reading some of your lovely stories ^_^
Right now i'm reading one of omrREMEDY4luv?'s story :]. When i finally finish reading it, i promise to comment it :]