All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Fourteen

“We’re going out,” Ryan stated, pulling his shoes on. He hadn’t talked to me since we’d gotten back, neither had Brendon.

“Fine,” I muttered back. I had my head buried in a book but I had been reading the same paragraph over and over again, I couldn’t concentrate.

“We won’t be long kiddo,” Spencer said with a small smile and ruffled my hair. They all left the bus leaving me in silence. Which technically was a good thing because my head was still killing me. To be honest, I all together didn’t feel that good; my throat felt raw and scratchy and I was feeling pretty cold. I pulled myself up and went over to my suitcase and pulled out my purple hot water bottle and one of my favourite films that I’d brought along with me. After filling my hot water bottle, I settled back on the sofa, stuck the DVD in and covered myself with a blanket. ‘Die Hard With A Vengeance’ crashed onto the screen just as my eyes began to feel heavier than they already were. I watched as McClane walked down the street with the sandwich board before I fell into a deep sleep.

Jon’s Point Of View

“I’m going to head back,” I stated and stood up from the table we’d been sat at in the bar.

“Okay, we’ll be along soon,” Brendon said with a smile. It was the first time I’d seen him smile in a while, it might have been because of the dumb bitch leeched onto his arm but still. Okay maybe that wasn’t exactly nice of me, but come on, she’d met Brendon an hour ago and now she was sat in his lap and giggling at his lame jokes. She flicked her brown her over her shoulder and glared at me as I’d been glaring at her throughout the whole time she'd been there. I sighed and left the bar and walked back to the bus. I walked in and saw some action film on TV and Beth fast asleep. She looked boiling hot, she had beads of sweat on her forehead so I quickly moved over to her and pulled the blanket off of her. She stirred as I tried to take the hot water bottle out of her hand.

“No,” She groaned sleepily.

“It’s too cold, leave it,” She uttered, her eyes still closed. I looked at her for a second and put my hand to her forehead to feel her burning up.

“You’re boiling Beth,” I stated quietly. She opened her eyes tiredly and looked up at me.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly and crouched beside her.

“I’m not feeling too good,” She mumbled.

“Do you want me to call Ryan?” I asked and petted her hair slightly.

“No, I’ll be fine,” She mumbled and grabbed the blanket back and curled up into it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!
Thank you to all the people that are regularly commenting. You people make me smile ^_^

Haha I was watching Die Hard With A Vengeance when writing that paragraph. I love that film to bits >_<.

So any feedback?