All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Sixteen

Beth’s Point Of View

I mentally groaned as I awoke to bright lights surrounding me. I automatically closed my eyes again to act as a shield against the invading light and I tried to roll over just to find a tugging sensation in my arm. I opened my eyes again and looked down to see a tube going into my arm. I cringed when I realised it had been that pulling at my skin when I’d moved, it made me feel sick. I carefully sat up and looked around the room; I felt sore and sweaty. I soon realised I was in the hospital when I saw the array of band members sleeping in chairs beside where I was sitting up in the paper thin sheets surrounded my machines. Sat on my bed with me was a pot, I looked at it sceptically for a moment before a nurse walked in.

“Oh good morning dear, please call me Morgan. Are you feeling better?” She asked me with a sympathetic smile as she checked certain machines and what not.

“I feel hot and a bit sick but why am I here?” I asked confused.

“You had a fever which led your body to dehydrate,” She explained softly. Her face was kind and elderly which seemed to let me put trust in her.

“You may be feeling nauseous so just call me if you think your going to be sick dear. Do you want me to let your fan club in to see you? They’ve been panicking all night,” She said with a small smile. I looked at her confused again.

“My fan club?”

“Yes dear, there are quite a few guys waiting to see you as well as a young woman like yourself,” She said with a small chuckle.

“Um don’t send them in yet please,” I stated quietly. I needed to talk to Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! This is just a quick filler. Sorry if it isn't very organised.
Thank you to everyone that has read, subscribed and commented this story so far, I love you all to death.
<3