All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Seventeen

“I’m so sorry!” Ryan exclaimed when they had all woken up. He jumped to my side and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Ryan, it’s not like I’m seriously ill, I was just dehydrated,” I stated softly.

“I still shouldn’t have been how I was with you, you’re a teenager and I’d be worried if you didn’t rebel!” He exclaimed without releasing me from the death tight grip he had me in causing the guys to laugh lightly.

“Dad it’s fine seriously, I’m over it. But please know that I am telling the truth when I say that I never slept with Sam. I’m still a virgin anyway,” I stated with a blush creeping upon my cheeks.

“You’re also doing a good job at being a dad,” I then whispered in his ear for only him to hear. He smiled happily and let go of me.

“Are you feeling okay then?” He checked and put his hand to my forehead.

“Just a little hot but that’s all now. Didn’t you have a show today?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, we cancelled though. You’re more important,” Jon said kindly as I swatted Ryan’s hand away.

“Can I go and get everyone else? Bert is freaking and I think he’s going to cause a riot soon,” Spencer said with a laugh as he looked through the small glass window.

“Sure,” I smiled. Spencer disappeared and then he soon returned with Bert, Jepha, Dan and Quinn from The Used, Michael, Sisky, The Butcher, Mike and William from The Academy Is…, Jared, Shannon and Tomo from 30 Seconds To Mars and finally Belle.

“Argh! I’m so glad you’re okay!” Bert yelled as he launched himself at me and dragged me into a hug. I laughed and received small hugs from everyone else as well. We all started talking and Tomo told me about the show they’d recently played where a fan had attacked them backstage before threatening to kidnap them all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to get slightly peeved off. I don't want to sound like a bitch but out of 40 readers for my last chapter, I received seven comments. It doesn't exactly take a huge deal of effort to tell me what you think of my writing considering I still bother to update and put a great deal of my time into writing them.
So thank you to the people that commented the last chapter:
One - Hiding_behind_Smiles
Two - Belle! At The Disco
Three – vimto
Four – AngelaAddicted
Five - EarthQuakeOnHerMind ~eats cookie~
Six – ShotgunWedding
Seven – Echelon4eva.