All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Eighteen

Soon enough everyone had left as they had shows to do or important things to be doing and felt that they needed to leave so that the guys and I could have some privacy. I was getting extremely tired because of the meds that Morgan had given me so I knew I’d have to talk to Brendon soon before I forgot.

“Dad?” I asked softly from the bed.

“Yes?” He looked up from the notebook he had been writing in.

“Can I talk to Brendon alone?” I asked quietly and unsurely. At the mention of his name, Brendon’s head shot up and his brown eyes connected with my own. Jon also looked at me, almost disapprovingly whilst Spencer carried on reading the magazine he had been engrossed in.

“Um sure, we’ll go and get some food,” Ryan said, confused slightly as to why I would want to talk to his band mate alone. Once Spencer, Jon and Ryan had left the room, Brendon took the seat next to my bed and he smiled lovingly at me.

“What’s on your mind?” He asked and took my hand in his gently. I quickly pulled my hand back though and Brendon looked hurt.

“Bren, I don’t think this is working,” I choked out.

“What isn’t?” He asked even though it seemed clear that he understood my line of thought.

“Us,” I stated almost silently. I forced myself to avoid eye contact with him.

“You’re breaking up with me?” His emotions were clear in his voice and it hurt to hear that.

“I don’t want to end up doing something I’ll regret because of pressure. You’re older than me and-” Brendon’s soft lips cut me off as they crashed against mine. When his lips left mine, I sat there silent and lost for words.

“I would never pressure you into anything Beth. We can take things at our own pace. I wouldn’t want to lose you because of my own stupidity,” He stated and let his fingertips caress my face ever so gently. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and I was on the brink of breaking down.

“I’m sorry. I love you so much,” My voice trembled as I spoke so Brendon leant forward again and pulled me into a tight hug. I sobbed into his shoulder for a few minutes until I had calmed down. We pulled away slightly and he kissed away the few tears that were still cascading down my cheeks.

“I love you too,” He uttered before kissing me on the lips again, his hand snaking it’s way to the back of my neck.

“Hey I forgot my- holy shit!” We broke apart quickly and looked to the doorway to see Jared stood there with wide eyes.

“Would this be a good time to tell you that Jon also knows?” I heard Brendon utter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee, I'm a fan of secret relationships if you haven't noticed haha.
So thank you for all of the comments yesterday, see it doesn't take that much effort! So thank you again :).
Oh! And I think that was there first kiss if i'm correct ^_^
Knowing me, it probably wasn't but eh, nevermind ^_^.

Check my other story maybe? We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands.

It's fucking raining again! Gah! And I can still smell the paint fumes! Double gah!