All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Nineteen

Brendon’s Point Of View

I was lying on the floor of the backroom, just thinking to myself. Beth had come out of hospital and was back on the bus with us so she was currently shopping with Belle in Meadowhall due to the fact we were leaving Sheffield that night. Ryan had gone to the Fall Out Boy bus to talk to Joe about something so it was just myself, Spencer and Jon on the bus.

“Brendon Boyd Urie, get you fucking ass out here now!” I heard Spencer yell from the front of bus; that was never good, Spencer hardly ever yelled. Groaning, I pulled myself up from the floor and walked into the main room to see a guilty looking Jon sat on the sofa and a fuming Spencer facing me.

“You’re dating Beth?” He exclaimed angrily. Oh shit. I turned and shot daggers at Jon.

“I thought he knew!” Jon argued and tried to sink further back in the sofa, wishing it’d just swallow him whole.

“Brendon, we made a deal. I said I wouldn’t tell Ryan as long as you kept your feelings to yourself and you’ve done the exact opposite,” Spencer stated annoyed.

“Spencer you can’t tell him! He’ll kill me,” I argued and put my head into my hands.

“We can’t help it if we love each other,” I added, mumbling into my hands.

“Who else knows?” Spencer asked with a sigh.

“Um, Jared and I think Beth might have told Belle,” I said quietly.

“If you tell Ryan, it’ll end up ruining the relationship that Beth and him have finally just fixed,” I added, peering up from where I’d perched on the sofa.

“Look Bren, I won’t tell him as long as you and Beth tell him soon. It’s not fair for you to hide this from him; she is his daughter after all.”

“I know Spence, I know.”

Beth’s Point Of View

I hadn’t changed a lot of my money to dollars yet so I had about fifty pounds lying around my purse. I had suggested going shopping with Belle so there I was, prancing around Meadowhall with the seventeen year old.

“I prefer the mall back home,” Belle said with a shrug causing me to roll my eyes at her.

“Stop complaining! This is the biggest shopping centre we have around here!” I laughed, pushing her playfully.

“I guess it’ll have to d- why is that person waving at us and running towards us?” She cut herself off and looked freaked. Confused, I followed her eyes to see a familiar face.

“Oh my God,” I whispered with a huge grin spreading across my face.

“Eh, am I missing something here?” Belle asked with raised eyebrows.

“I’ll explain in a second,” I stated before Angela’s body collided with mine.

“Holy shit I missed you!” She screamed hugging me, causing many of the shoppers around us to stare. Belle caught me before I managed to go flying down the large staircase because of Angela’s style of rugby tackling me for a hug.

“What the hell are doing here?” I asked, excitedly jumping up and down. Belle nudged me though and looked at me with confused eyes.

“Oh right! Belle this is Angela, Angela this is Belle. Belle is the awesome friend I’ve made on tour and Angela is Ryan’s girlfriend, so she’s kind of like my mum,” I introduced, laughing happily.

“Beth! Don’t say that, you know it creeps me out! You’re my friend, not my daughter!” Angela exclaimed cringing.

“Oh and it’s nice to meet you Belle,” She said warmly with her hazel-brown eyes twinkling happily.

“Anyway, why are you here? Not that I’m not insanely happy or anything it’s just that you live in Las Vegas but right now you’re casually in Meadowhall with us,” This old woman sat on a bench near us was looking at us strangely and to be honest, I didn’t like the look of her cane at all.

“Well I called Pete to ask if it’d be alright for me to come along because I was bored of being in the house all alone. He said it was okay so I jumped on the first flight down here and then I was informed that you were shopping here so I’ve been wandering about here for an hour looking for you! I’m going to surprise Ryan later after a little bit of shopping,” Angela explained quickly. I laughed to myself as the nineteen year old glanced between Belle and I excitedly, that child amazes me sometimes.

“Okay then… so who wants a Chocca Chocca?” I yelled excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee, everyone loves Chocca Choccas!! And shopping in Meadowhall teehee, i need a life O_O.

Anyway, slightly pointless chapter towards the end but it fits Angela in perfectly. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense in parts, it's quite late/early here so I don't have the energy to read through it all again and check for mistakes so i'm hoping it's okay :]

Comments are oxygen <3