All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty

“We’re back!” I shouted when entering the Panic bus with Belle behind me and Angela behind her, waiting to surprise Ryan.

“Finally!” I heard a familiar voice yell before Brendon crashed into me, pulling me to the floor. I laughed as he sat on top of me, hugging me on the floor and he leant down and was about to kiss me.

“Why do I never get that kind of welcome?” He looked up at the sound of Angela’s voice with widened eyes.

“Angela!” He exclaimed and then a huge grin spread across his face.

“The one and only!” She said, laughing.

Angela and Ryan were having some quality time on the bus so the rest of the guys went to some bar. They asked me if I wanted to go, I declined, I had some friends to catch up with. I rapped lightly on the familiar red door and soon enough that long black haired friend of mine opened it.

“Hey,” Bert stated, staring at my pyjama clad form with raised eyebrows.

“I thought I’d come and see you guys, I haven’t seen you since the hospital incident,” I said with a small smile. Bert looked behind me, into the darkness at something and then nodded me onto the bus.

“Beth!” Dan exclaimed, pulling me into a bear hug.

“Hello,” I squeaked out from the pressure of his arms. I sat down between Bert and Quinn on the sofa and Bert draped his arm across my shoulders.

“So how’s life on the Panic bus?” Jepha asked me with a smile.

“Same old, same old. Sorry if I’m intruding on anything by the way,” I quickly apologised. I hadn’t even thought if I had been interrupting anything when Bert answered the door. He looked uneasy though, whenever I’d glance at him, he’d be staring off into space with his eyebrows furrowing.

“Don’t worry, we were just sorting out hotel arrangements,” Quinn eased my worries and patted my leg with a small laugh.

“Hotel arrangements?”

“Yep. We’re stopping half way to the next venue at a hotel to get some proper rest. We’re spending the whole of tomorrow there so that everyone can get some rest, the roadies especially,” Jepha explained and then brought her water bottle up to his lips to take a sip.

“I’m going to go have a smoke,” Bert suddenly said, standing up and taking his arm from around me. “Any one coming?”

“I’ll come,” I said with a smile and stood up as well.

“Here, take my hoody then, it’s cold outside, you should’ve worn a jacket,” Dan said, pulling his hoody off and handing it to me.

“Thanks,” I smiled and slipped it over my head. These guys were like uncles to me, same with the 30 Seconds To Mars guys, which was strange as those seven guys aren’t really friends with Ryan, Brendon, Spencer or Jon.

General Point Of View

Bert brought the cigarette to his lips and sighed. He leant against the bus with Beth by his side, smoke spiralling in the cool nights air between them.

“What’s wrong?” Beth finally asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

“So much,” Bert sighed, turning his head to look at her. “You remember I was telling you about Rebekah, how I was going to propose to her?” Beth nodded to show she remembered. “Well she rang me this morning,” He sighed deeply, wafting some of the smoke away from Beth, “She said she couldn’t cope with me being away all the time, she's left me.”

“I’m sorry,” Beth said softly, looking up at the grown man who had tears in his eyes. She turned to face him properly and hugged him tightly.

“Beth!” She released Bert from the hug and he ruffled her hair as Brendon came running towards them. “Come on, we’ve got to get going,” He said, stopping in front of the two.

“Okay, I’ll see you later Bert.”

“Later sweetie,” He spoke before turning and going back into his bus.

“Ryan’s not going to be happy with you Beth, you stink of fags and who’s top is that?” Brendon asked confused as they neared the bus.

“It’s not like I was the one smoking and it is Dan’s hoody,” She said, rolling her eyes. She made a mental note to give him his hoody back when they arrived at the hotel.

“I don’t like you hanging around with those guys, they’re not the greatest people,” Brendon uttered.

“I can hang around with whom I like. Anyway, I thought you were my boyfriend, not my dad because that’s who you’re acting like right now Brendon,” She muttered, she couldn’t tolerate Brendon bitching about her friends, well, family as it seemed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Their relationship never seems to run smoothly >_<
I had the urge to write about The Used so WALA, this is what came out of it. Crap i know but nevermind.

Comments would be pretty damn awesome <3
Chapter Dedicated To Beki.