All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Two

“Beth, are you done yet?” Jon whined as she'd been in the bathroom for over an hour. The click of the lock was heard and she came out with a smug grin on her face.

“Patience is virtue princess,” She said calmly and walked into the lounge area.

“Why do you call everyone princess?” Brendon asked and Spencer nodded in agreement.

“Well why do you call me Beth?” She asked back and sat beside Brendon on the small sofa.

“Because that’s your name,” Brendon answered confused and unsure of where the conversation was going.

“Exactly my point,” She said with a smile.

“Augh, I’m confused,” Brendon muttered as Spencer left the room, claiming he was going to get changed. Everyone else was also getting dressed so they were sat in the lounge area on their own.

“Aww, I’m sorry if I confused you princess,” She laughed slightly and patted his leg.

“Fuck you,” He muttered and pouted.

“I wish,” She mumbled before standing up.

“Wait. What?” Brendon asked suddenly and jumped up to follow her.

“Nothing,” She replied quickly after realising she had spoken a little too loud.

“Did you say what I think you said?” He asked and couldn’t help but smile like a madman except she had her back to him so she couldn’t see that.

“What’d she say?” They both turned around to see Ryan standing there looking confused.

“It doesn’t matter,” Beth answered with a forced smile as Jon and Spencer appeared.

“Are we going?” Spencer asked.

“Yep,” Jon said with a smile before they all left the tour bus.

“So where are we actually going?” Beth asked as they walked out of the gates of the venue where all the bands were playing.

“We’re meeting William and the guys at the bar down the road.” Ryan answered and smiled at his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if some of that sounded corny and crappy, I wrote it a long long time ago.
Comments?
Beth..x