All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Three

Beth’s Point Of View

“Isn’t it weird that your ‘dad’ is like five years older than you?” Sisky asked me whilst everyone else talked about random stuff.

“At first it was, but it’s not anymore,” I answered with a smile. It was the first time I had properly met all of The Academy Is… and they all seemed pretty cool.

“Ah okay. So you enjoying touring?” He then asked me.

“Yeah, it’s fun…” I glanced over at Brendon to see him watching me.

“I think I’ve fallen in love for the first time as well,” I mumbled and Sisky’s eyes lit up.

“Ooo, do I know them?” He asked excitedly. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I said and stood up causing Sisky to groan.

“You have to tell me when you get back though, okay?”

“Hmm sure,” I laughed slightly.

“Where are you going?” I heard Ryan ask just as I was walking away from the table.

“Toilet,” I said before rushing off around the corner but instead of going left and to the toilets, I went right and outside. I looked down the street to find it completely deserted so I leant back against the wall and closed my eyes. I pulled out my phone and rang the person I knew would listen to my problems and the one that was my best friend. Bringing my phone close to my ear, it rang out several times until there was a click on the line.

“Hey Beth!” Sam greeted in his usual cheery voice.

“Sam, can I ask you a favour?” I removed the fake smile from my face because to be honest, I was home sick.

“Of course,” He answered in that caring tone of his.

“When the Electro Gravity Tour gets to like Sheffield or something, can I come back home and see you all,”

“Of course! We’re missing you loads. I can get my brother to pick you up if you want and then you could stay the weekend… it’s up to you though,”

“Thank you so much, that’d be great,” I said with gratefulness just spilling out of my mouth.

“Well I can’t wait to see you, it’s weird without you here,” I could hear the sadness in his voice and I felt exactly the same way.

“It’s weird without having you with me every second,” I said laughing a little.

“Yep, we used to do everything and anything together,” He said sadly.

“I’m missing you so much,” I said as a tear ran from my eyes. I glanced to my left and was surprised to see Brendon was watching me.

“Ditto,”

“I’ve got to go, I’ll ring you to confirm Sheffield later on, okay?”

“Okay, talk soon sweets,” I hung up my phone and broke down. I missed everything how it used to be, I missed my friends, I missed my old life and most of all I missed how normal things used to be. Brendon lurched forward and enveloped me in his arms.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me and soothingly rubbed my back lightly.

“I miss my old life,” I sobbed into Brendon’s jacket.

“Do you want to go back to the bus for a bit?” He asked me softly so I nodded my head. He wiped my tears away before taking my hand and leading me back over to the guys. Ryan looked extremely worried when she saw my puffy red eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

“I’m going to go back to the bus with Beth; she’s not feeling too well,” Ryan nodded and sighed.

“We won’t be late, I hope you feel better sweetie,” Ryan said caringly before Brendon and I walked back to the bus with me sniffling every few minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Beki for the tour name =].

Ages:
Beth is 16,
Brendon is 19,
Ryan is 21,
Spencer is 20,
Jon is 21