All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Two

“Right, well Angela and I are sharing a room, Jon and Spencer are sharing and then Brendon and Beth are sharing,” Ryan announced to them whilst the other bands also tried to sort rooms out outside of the hotel.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Spencer stated causing Brendon to elbow him hard in the ribs. “Forget I said anything,” He muttered, glaring at Brendon. Whilst the other four went in, Ryan pulled Brendon to the side.

“Sorry about dumping Beth on you. It’s just I haven’t seen Angela in ages,” Ryan whispered apologetically.

“It’s seriously fine Ryan. Beth and I get on anyway, it’s not like she’s an annoying kid.”

Belle awoke to a light knocking on her hotel room door. Groaning, she pulled herself out of bed, trying not to wake up the merch girl whom she was sharing a room with.

“What are you doing?” Belle asked confused when she had opened the door to see Beth standing there wearing one of the hotels robes over her nighty. The sixteen year old stood grinning at her in the lit hallway, wide-awake. She squinted from the light that now flooded into her heavy lidded eyes and looked at the large clock that stood above the elevator, a bit down from where they were.

“It’s 3am,” Belle stated with a groan.

“I know, but you’re going to help me get revenge on Angela,” Beth explained and then pointed down to the paper bag that sat at her feet.

“Does Brendon know you’re doing this?” Belle uttered as Beth pulled her towards Angela and Ryan’s room, causing her friend’s tired feet to drag against the carpet.

“He woke up a bit when I got up and he asked where I was going so I just said that I was going for a walk – so no, he doesn’t know.”

“How did you get that?” Belle asked with confused eyes as Beth pulled out a second key card that was numbered to match Ryan and Angela’s room.

“Ryan gave it to Bren in case of an emergency,” Beth grinned happily as a low beep emitted from the card lock. She let out a small ‘squee’-causing Belle to roll her eyes and silently follow the excited girl into the dark room.

“If they’re naked I’ll kill you,” Belle hissed, cringing at the thought.

“They’re not, now help me,” Beth whispered handing the paper bag to Belle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are oxygen :)

Teehee, I love you really Angela, I just had to get revenge for the water incident ^_^