All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Four

“What?” Beth asked as Brendon still sat on her hips, just staring down at her. Ignoring her, his face turned serious as he carried on staring into her eyes.

“Brendon you’re creeping me out,” She uttered but was caught by surprise as Brendon suddenly leaned down to her and kissed her hard on the lips.

“I love you,” He whispered with their lips millimetres apart.

“I love you too,” She snaked her hand around the back of his neck and pulled his head back to hers, kissing him passionately.

Beth’s Point Of View
I felt dirty and sick. I stood in the hotel shower at 7am, scrubbing at my skin until it was red raw. I enjoyed it at the time, but now I just felt sick and repulsed. I had promised myself as well as Sam that I wouldn’t go any further than kissing with Brendon yet there I went, breaking another promise. Being so close to him was amazing and I felt no regrets at the time, but now all the worries that had been hiding behind my skin finally came out due to my constant scrubbing. I leant back against the wall of the shower, suppressing a gasp as my boiling hot back came into contact with the ice-cold tiles. Sobbing pathetically, I let tears run from my eyes and into the mixture of soapy water, running swiftly down the drain. As quietly as I could, I slipped out of the shower and into our hotel room, getting dressed as quietly as I could. I looked at him sleeping soundly beneath the hotel covers and that just caused more tears to come to my eyes; how could he look so calm and peaceful when I’m going crazy in my head. Pocketing my phone and some money, I left the hotel room and walked down to reception.

“Excuse me,” I spoke causing the young woman to look up at me with a smile.

“Can I help you Miss?” She asked kindly. I glanced across the foyer and saw Bert walking through, towards the doors.

“Oh no, it doesn’t matter,” I uttered quickly before turning and speeding over to Bert, making him jump as I grabbed his arm.

“Beth! What’s wrong?” Bert asked, studying my face.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked softly. He nodded and gently pulled me outside of the hotel and walked down the street.

“We’ll go get breakfast at a café and speak there,” He said with a small smile, ruffling my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angela, I updated, you can't put me in Pete's closet now right? O_O

Anyway, sorry if i confused anyone with that chapter. Angela's little prank thing will be coming up soon, I haven't forgotten. Beth's just having a little bit of a hard time tehe. Anyway...

Comments would be lovely?