All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Five

General Point Of View

“So what’s wrong?” Bert asked softly after thanking the waitress for the coffee and food she’d brought over.

“I did something that I now regret doing but I can’t turn back time,” Beth whispered, blowing on her coffee and watching as the steam danced into the air.

“Want to tell me what happened?” She nodded her head after thinking for a while.

“Just don’t tell Ryan or anyone please.”

“I won’t,” Bert spoke with a sympathetic smile playing across his lips.

“Okay well not long ago Brendon and I started dating,” She watched and Bert’s mouth opened slightly in surprise. “We have had quite a few arguments already as he gets jealous quite easily. For example he was jealous that I wanted to go visit my best friend Sam back at home and then he doesn’t like me hanging out with you guys. Last night, we shared a room because Ryan wanted to share one with his girlfriend and-”

“You had sex,” Bert finished with a sigh.

“I know it’s not bad or anything I’m just completely freaking out about it now.”

“Look Beth, as long as you used protection you’ve got nothing to worry about. I just advise you to not to have sex again any time soon if you’re not emotionally ready. Such a thing shouldn’t have gotten you so worked up,” Bert said softly.

“Thanks Bert,” She said softly and hugged him slightly from across the table.

“You can come up to mine and Jepha’s room if you want, so that you don’t have to see Brendon yet,” Bert offered with a kind smile.

“Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's extremely short. I just wanted to get this out of the way so that prankness and crap can come back in ^_^.

Comments are love <3