All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Seven

General Point Of View

Belle cringed as she and Angela listened to Beth and Brendon talk.

“If it makes any difference, I’m sorry we had sex,” Brendon uttered softly. His callused fingers gently brushed across her cheek.

“I thought you had wanted it to happen last night. And to me it wasn’t lust that was controlling my body for once,” He said with sad eyes.

“I had wanted it at the time Bren, but it’s so soon into our relationship. This morning I just felt dirty and cheap like some one night stand-”

“But you’re not, I love you,” Brendon was becoming frustrated with the situation.

“Then why is it that everyday we seem to have an argument? There is always tension between us and if it isn’t one thing we’re arguing about, its another,” She said sadly.

“Maybe we’re just not meant to be Brendon,” Beth carried on gently when Brendon stayed quiet.

“Its not just some weird crush I have on you though. I put so much at risk just to get close to you and I don’t want to lose you because of some stupid little arguments that we have,” Brendon’s hand rested on her cheek as he became more tense.

“What if Ryan finds out? I haven’t exactly been the perfect daughter so far and I don’t want to end up back in care,” Beth uttered, given in to the angel that sat before her.

“We’ll just deal with that when it comes. I’ll even take full responsibility for everything so that you don’t get put in the firing line,”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Angela groaned as she inconspicuously watched as Brendon and Beth left the room hand in hand, Brendon pecking her cheek ever so lightly. Angela turned to Belle and saw the guilty look in her eyes before she groaned loudly.

“Am I the only one who never knew?”

“No, if people know, they found out by mistake,” Belle uttered guiltily.

“Who knows then?”

“Um, me, Bert, Spencer, Sam, Jon, Jared and I think that’s it.”

“Don’t take this personally Belle but I need to think on my own for a bit,” Angela muttered, swimming over to the pools edge before Belle could say another word.

The day in the hotel had gone fast for most people and their time to relax seemed to just disappear. Everyone was making their way back to the buses so that they could set off for the next destination. Brendon, Beth and Jon walked side by side and reached the bus door together. They’d been three of the last people to leave the hotel so everyone was already on the Panic bus when they stepped on.

“Sorry we took forever,” Jon laughed as the three of them entered the lounge area of the bus where Ryan, Angela and Spencer were sat. His laughter immediately died when he noticed the tension in the room and the sorrowful look in Angela and Spencer’s eyes.

“What’s happened?” Beth asked confused, glancing across at Brendon who looked as lost as she felt.

“Are we missing something?” Brendon then asked, confusion etching across his face.

“You’re a fucking bastard, Urie,” Ryan stated through gritted teeth. He stood up and crossed the small space towards Brendon seething with anger.

“Uh,” Brendon made a small sound of confusion as Ryan advanced on him.

“What made you think that you could mess around with my daughter?” He yelled and grabbed Brendon’s shirt angrily. Angela sighed and went into the bunks, obviously angry at herself for telling Ryan yet still angry at Brendon.

“Ryan calm down,” Brendon demanded with widened eyes. Beth went to step forward to intervene but Jon quickly grabbed her shoulders, pulling her back and away from the two.

“You’re dating my sixteen year old daughter behind my back! I’m not going to just fucking calm down Brendon,” Ryan growled.

“We love each other,” He reasoned, anger entering his system at Ryan’s behaviour.

“She’s sixteen Brendon!” He yelled, his fingers digging into Brendon’s skin leaving small bruises. Beth hated the way they spoke about her as if she wasn’t there.

“She’s legal!” Jon’s eyes widened at that statement just as Brendon regretted saying it.

“Ryan-” Spencer started carefully.

“You fucking bastard,” Ryan growled because punching Brendon in the stomach. He doubled over for a second because he went for Ryan with just as much anger. Jon immediately let go of Beth as he and Spencer stepped forward, trying to split the two up.

“You’re sick Brendon,” Ryan hissed as he struggled in Spencer’s iron grip that was around his waist.

“For God's sake, oi!" Beth yelled, finally gaining all four guy's attention after trying for quite a while.

"Why does everyone always think that I have or that I’m going to sleep with people? Do I come across as a slut or something? Because first it was Sam, now its’ Brendon. Is there no such thing as a relationship without sex nowadays? When he said I was legal, he meant that we can date without getting in trouble with the police,” Beth gushed out before Brendon had the chance to make a smart ass comment back to Ryan.

“And I’m not staying here if everyone is going to be fighting with each other so I’ll be on one of the other buses and I might see you at the next stop,” She added before turning away from Ryan’s shocked face and leaving the bus in a fluster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, seriously, what have i done wrong? Five people out of forty-seven subscribers commented that last chaper. It doesn't exactly take long for you to click "comment" and then put what you think.

I'm going to get back into regular updates with this story hopefully and it was pure accident that i thought i had already posted chapter twenty-six.

Thank you for your last comments:
1) An.Invisable.Monster
2) AngelaAddicted
3) ShotgunWedding
4) not-afraid-2-live
5) NorthernDownpour.