All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Beth? What are you doing here, we're about to leave it like two minutes," Michael spoke confused as Beth stood in the door way of The Academy Is...’s bus.

"Could I stay with you guys until we get to the next stop? I promise I won't be any bother," She all but begged the stunned Australian.

"Um sure. Does Ryan know you're here?" He stepped aside and allowed her onto the bus.

"He knows I'm on a bus, he just doesn't know which one," Beth mumbled and entered the front room of the bus. She was met by the rest of the guys and Jack. They smiled pleasantly at her and then William asked the question they'd all been thinking.

“How come you’re not staying on your bus?”

"There was a fight and I wanted to get away from it," Beth answered. It wasn't like she lied, she just didn't say the whole truth. There was another bang on the door so Michael sighed and got to his feet again. The opening of the door was heard and then a male voice.

"Can I crash here for the night?"

"Shit, sure Bren," The two entered the room where Brendon's eyes immediately met Beth's in surprise.

"Sorry, I thought you would have gone to Bert," He mumbled before Mike pulled him down onto the sofa and all the guys looked at him in shock.

"So she wasn't kidding when she said there was a fight," Jack uttered and took in Brendon's bruised jaw, bleeding lip and battered nose.

"What happened?"

"Ry and I had an argument," Brendon stated simply.

Brendon and Beth sat on part of the sofa together whilst the guys chatted away to each other. Beth was curled up against him whilst they whispered to each other and she explained why she hadn’t gone to Bert.

“He doesn’t like you right now and I can’t take another bad word being said about you,” She uttered. Brendon did look better now that he had washed his face away of blood so she felt like she could talk to him easier.

“I’m sorry he did that to you,” She whispered and reached her fingers up, gently running his fingers across his lips causing him to kiss her fingers softly. Sisky watched them out of the corner of his eye but of course, he wasn’t the only one doing so; William, Mike and The Butcher were also keeping a close eye on the two.

“I’ve had worse things happen to me Beth. Don’t worry. And its not like Ry and I won’t make up, we’ve had arguments before that have ended up like this,” He tried to assure her but she sighed and looked up into his gaze.

“Yes but it obviously wasn’t under the same circumstances that you argued before. We’ve always known this was a possibility but I honestly didn’t think Ryan would react as bad as he did,” Brendon sighed and briefly met his lips with Beth’s before he pulled back and studied her face.

“Lets try not to think about it for now yeah?” Brendon spoke gently and pulled Beth tightly against him.

“It was him you was talking about when we first met wasn’t it?” Sisky suddenly appeared by their side, smirking slightly. Beth soon realised what he meant and nodded with a small smile on her lips.

“I can’t believe I never guessed,” Sisky muttered to himself as he went into the bunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to include a little bit of Jack >_<. So that update was quite uneventful but eh, at least the updates are still regular :). This is going to be my longest chaptered story soon as my other longest ones ended on chapter 27 and the other on chapter 28.

Comments would still be appreciated.
Xx.