All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Five

Brendon’s Point Of View

I ran my fingers through her long black hair and soon her breathing had evened and she had fallen asleep.

“If only you were mine,” I mumbled before lifting her head slightly so that I could move out from under her. I sat down, cross-legged on the floor next to the sofa and couldn’t help but watch her like I had earlier that day. Her chest heaved up and down with every breath she took, she looked so peaceful and vulnerable; what could she have had done that had made her parents want to abuse her? She groaned in her sleep and turned onto her side so that she was facing me. I stared at her sweet features and the temptation was getting to me, but instead of kissing her, I gently traced my fingers across her soft lips. I jumped back abruptly however when the door opened and Ryan, Spence and Jon walked onto the bus.

“How’s she feeling?” Ryan asked and stood beside me.

“Better,” I said with a guilty smile when I looked up at him. Spencer looked over at me and raised his eyebrows slightly at me, he’s the only one that knows of my feelings for her. He doesn't exactly agree with me liking her, but he promised not to say anything to Ryan as long as I kept my feelings to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's only short, but comments would make me want to write more ^_^.
Virtual cookies for everyone that has already commented ^_^.