All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Six

Beth’s point of view

I woke up in my bunk the next morning at 10ish so Ryan must have moved me from the sofa or something. I could smell something burning so I quickly pulled myself out of my bunk and walked into the kitchen. Okay, not really a kitchen, just a counter with a coffee maker, toaster and a sink. I glanced at the toaster to see black smoke flowing smoothly from it and then looked around the front area of the bus to find it empty. Great.

“Guys! Someone’s toast is burning!” I shouted and then heard a crash and someone swear loudly.

“I knew I’d forgotten something,” Brendon mumbled and stepped out of the bedroom whilst rubbing his head.

“You do astonish me sometimes princess. I think the bed bugs could even smell it from the bunks yet you’re oblivious to the smell of burning toast it seems,” I said with a small laugh as I watched him pull to burnt black toast out of the toaster. It was basically ash now.

“I don’t think I’m so hungry anymore,” He mumbled and gave the toast a look as if to say ‘don’t you dare mutate and try and eat us all alive’.

“Do you think the bird’s will eat it?” He asked, still glaring at the piece of burnt toast.

“I think they’d rather eat their own shit… I definitely would. Ooo! Give it to Pete!” I said excitedly as the idea came to my head. I bent down to the cupboard whilst Brendon watched me sceptically.

“Some how, I don’t think Pete will want to eat it either Beth,” He said confused.

“It’s not going to be for eating!” I said happily and took the plate from Brendon that had the mutated bread on it and sat down at the small table. I picked up the spray can of whipped cream, which I’d just gotten out of the cupboard and sprayed a load onto the toast before spreading it evenly using my fingers.

“Can we use glitter?” Bren asked as he had caught on to what I was doing finally.

“Sure, if you have glitter that is,” I said raising my eyebrows at him. I watched amused as he ran into the bunks and then heard Ryan shout, ‘No! Not my glitter!’ before he appeared again with a smug look on his face. Brendon sat down opposite me and sprinkled pink glitter onto the white whipped cream.

“Have you got any pink feathers of pink fluff?” I asked him jokingly and then laughed as he actually got up and went back into the bunks.

“Dammit Brendon! Stop taking off of my things!” I heard Ryan yell before Brendon appeared again with the feathers in hand. We placed them carefully in the white creamy mess.

“What can we use to write his name with?” I asked and looked down at our masterpiece.

“Strawberry sauce?” Brendon suggested with a smile.

“Haha sure. Let me guess, Ryan has some?” I said with a wink and he just looked at me like I was crazy.

“Of course not!" He said like I was crazy.

"Bert gave it to us the other day," He then added before walking over to another cupboard and pulling out a bottle of strawberry sauce. I looked at him like he was crazy.

“What?” He asked but I just shook my head. He is crazy. He handed me the sauce so I carefully wrote ‘Pete’ in the center of the cream.

“Perfect,” He stated happily.

“We should go and give it to him,” He said whilst getting up happily.

“You might want to put some clothes on then,” I pointed out as he neared the bus door. He looked down at himself and realised he was only in his boxers still.

“Ah, never mind, it’s not like there are any fan girls or boys to rape me anyway… just lots of horny band members,” He said and shuddered slightly. I rolled my eyes and picked up the piece of toast and advanced towards the door with him. I didn’t really mind being in my pyjamas as I knew quite a few of the bands well now and they covered me up completely anyway.

“Well don’t blame me when the sun hits your body and I feel the urge to rape you,” I said and elbowed him in the ribs playfully as we made our way off of the bus and towards FOB’s. I have to admit, it must of looked strange, the two of us walking down the dusty path with no shoes on, bed hair still and then I was holding the toast carefully in my hand so that I wouldn’t drop it or make it crumble under my grip.

Brendon banged loudly on the bus’s door before Joe opened the door looking at us with a smile.

“Hey guys,” He said and beckoned us in.

“What can I do for you two?” He asked politely. It was the first time I’d been in their tour bus and to be honest, it was a fucking tip! Compared to Panic’s bus anyway.

“We made something for Pete, do you know where he is?”

“One second,” He said and eyed up the piece of toast strangely.

“Pete! Get your fat ass out here!” He yelled down into the bus and soon enough Pete stumbled out of one of the doors and smiled at us when he saw us.

“We got bored and made you something,” I said with a huge grin and handed him the piece of toast.

“What the… fuck?” He asked and stared down at the piece of toast that was now in his hands.

"Um, thanks, I think," He then added confused.

“See ya guys,” Brendon said with a grin and we excited the bus happily.

“So, do you have a thing going on for him?” Brendon asked with a wink.

“Pete?” I asked and snorted with laughter slightly.

“Yeah,” Brendon stated.

“Haha no, I don’t like him that way,” I said laughing at Brendon’s stupidity causing him to shove me lightly. I shoved him back a bit harder so he decided him to jump on me and knock me to the ground where he then sat on me. Yay. See these are the times, I'm glad i've been adopted as I wouldn't have made a toast picture with Brendon Urie for Pete Wentz otherwise.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is actually a point to this chapter ^_^. Haha and i was bored when i wrote this chapter so i made a picture on paint [i'm cool like that] to go with it. It's really crap but never mind... oh and...

2 out of 9 people that read the last chapter actually commented. Thanks to those two people =/. Pete's Toast!