All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Eight

Brendon’s Point Of View

I was sat in the front area of the bus with Spence. Beth had stormed off of the bus over an hour ago and Ryan had shortly followed with Jon hot on his heels. If the three of them didn’t come back soon, I’d have to go and find them as we were due to leave for Sheffield.

“Brendon, Spencer, this is Belle. She’s a merch girl,” Beth said cheerily as she finally entered the bus. I looked Belle up and down, she looked nice enough so I smiled half heartedly at her.

“Would it be alright if she stayed on here over night? We’ll sleep in here so that we don’t keep you awake or anything,” Beth rushed out and I immediately felt jealous. She’d made a friend, so she wouldn’t want to hang out with some guy that is three years older than herself and was merely her dad’s friend. I was about to say no to her question and make up some lame excuse but Spencer got there before me unfortunately.

“Sure that’ll be fine, your dad should be okay with it,” He answered and Beth smiled before walking into the bunks, talking to Belle.

Beth’s Point Of View

“So what’s up with that Brendon dude?” Belle asked me whilst her blond, black and turquoise coloured hair framed her face. We’d opened up to each other after a while of talking so that’s why I’d asked if she wanted to stay on the bus over night. It’d be better than me being alone and friendless.

“What do you mean?” I asked her just as the bus driver made a sharp turn. We were on our way to Sheffield and it was better to drive at night because at least everyone was sleeping then. Well everyone except for Belle and I. We’d spread quilts over the floor and had stolen pillows from FOB’s bus as for some strange reason, they had thousands. So all the pillows were spread around us along with skittles, chocolate and redbull to keep us awake.

“Just like when you asked if I could stay the night, his face contorted and he frowned when Spencer said yes. I thought you said he’s a nice guy,” She stated, confusion etching itself across her pale face.

“Oh, I never noticed. He’s a freak like that sometimes,” I said with a giggle and shoved some chocolate in my mouth.

“No I’m not!” I heard a small voice call from the bunks. Belle looked at me with a smirk.

“You shouldn’t be listening to our conversation Urie,” I said loud enough for him to here but quiet enough so that the other guys wouldn’t wake up. Belle and I looked at each other with a smirk as we heard shuffling and then Brendon appearing at the door. I fell in love with him all over again when I saw him stood there with messy hair and pyjama bottoms on.

“You’re staring,” Belle whispered only loud enough for me to hear causing me to blush profusely.

“Sorry about earlier,” Brendon said to Belle before coming over and sitting crossed legged beside me.

“It’s okay,” Belle said as I coughed and looked at Brendon with raised eyebrows.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“Well you two are drinking all of my redbulls so I thought I’d join you,” A dorky smile played across his lips as he stole the pillow that I had been clutching to my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello lovies, sorry i haven't update in a long time. Nearly a month ~le gasp~
I had writers block for this story but i think i have a direction for it now so smiles all around aye :]

Comments would be appreciated though :).