The Ghost of You

Fears come true

When the abulance arrived I was clinging to Mikey's uncouncious body, crying. The pramedics had to drag me off from Mikey because I didn't wanted to let him alone. As they only admitted one person to go in the ambulance with Mikey and Gerard was his brother i had to find another way to get to the hospital.

When the ambulance started moving I instinctively ran after it even tho i knew i will never catch up on it. I ran after it until i lost it from my sight.

Then I decide to take a cab, I needed to be with Mikey. I kept telling myself : "Everything's gonna be okay, he will be fine" over and over, as the best attempt of keeping myself calmed down, but I didn't even believe in what i was trying to convince myself of. I knew something was very wrong with him because people don't just bleed from their ears because of anything....

When i arrived to the hospital I saw Gerard sitting outside the I.C.U, crying. This was a bad signal, Gerard was a strong man, I had never saw him cry. This must have been very serious.

I aproached slowly, I did't knew what to say, I just sitted next him and cry with him, Then i asked:

-"How is he?" i said with a trembling voice

-"I... I don't know...." he said " I hope he is okay.."

We just sat there crying for what seemed to be hours. Finally a doctor came out from the I.C.U.'s room:

-"Way, Michael!" he said.

Gerard and I standed up inmediately and went to see the doctor

-"Is he going to be fine?" I asked, dreading the answer beacuse of the look on his eyes

-"well... I am so sorry to tell you this but" he said, I felt my eyes feeling with tears "he has brain cancer, in its terminal stage" I felt my heart breaking and tears sliding down my cheecks.

-"but... cancer is curable....." I heard Gerard said

-"Yes it is but just in the first stages, not now when the decease is so developed" he said trying to explain Mikey's condition

-"you NEED to cure my brother!!" Gerard screamed, I get him just in time, he was about to hit the doctor, he gets pretty dangerous when he is upset.

-"Sorry but there is nothing I could do" he said and walked away
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!!