Status: Complete

I Don't Want This to Fade Away, as Easy as It Came

No One Else

"He's totally flirting with her!" I yelled at Emmie and Lyric as we watched Jonathan talk to a couple of girl fans. "I am standing right here, aren't I?! I'm not fucking invisible!"

"Dude...you say fuck too much." Emmie pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, and glared at the brunette currently catching the attention of a man that I wanted all to myself for the rest of my life.

"He's pretty oblivious sometimes, Karma. You of all people should know that."

"But I also know that he's very aware."

"He probably doesn't know that he's flirting. Most guys don't,"

I sighed heavily, and strapped on my guitar. I've become more dependent on the object in the last year or so. I played it a lot on stage, more so than I normally do.

"Oh well. I'm going to just forget about it, and rock the stage tonight. He will just watch from the wing...I hope."

"We do go on in less than five minutes." Lyric pointed out. "Do you want me to call Austin?"

I shook my head.

"All the better if he stays out in the crowd to watch us. I want him to hear us loud and clear."

"Okay..." Emmie sighed before shaking her head. "You're digging yourself deeper,"

"I know, I know." I replied. "But I'm doing it anyway. You might as well get my a shovel."

"Coming right up," Lyric joked back.

Lyric disappeared for a few minutes, and my hands gripped my guitar tighter.

"Ready?" She asked, bouncing back toward us and nodded off stage where FTSK was standing, ready for the show, seeing as they already played.

"Hell yeah." I nodded.

After the third song, I was ready.

"So, we're going to play a new song, and it's about someone special." The crowd awed. "And this person is a royal dip shit. He should already know how I feel, but ninty-five percent of the time, he doesn't show it. So this is for you, Casper." I playfully winked toward Jonathan. It was a bitch move, but I really didn't care. He stood and looked at me oddly, the girl never leaving his side.

I got myself to blame for this
Got myself to blame for my
Difficult days and my difficult ways
But you, you know how to let things slide
I'm more perfect in your eyes
You don't see all the damage in me and
[Chorus:]
There's simply no one else
In the world I could ever find
Likes me when I'm low and still tolerates me when I'm high
You, you got me down
You kept coming round
There's simply no one else
I could lean on a thousand times
Still be there again and again
Never lose his mind
You know me so well
You can't even tell
That you're like no one else
That you're like no one else
No, nothing's ever what it seems
But you always seem to
Be who you are even when it gets hard
And you, let me kick it to the floor
And you still come back for more
You're too good, what did I do to deserve you?
[Chorus]
I told you I'd never love you
You said that it would be okay
You had enough love for us anyway
I told you I'd never need you
But oh, you proved me wrong again
I pray to God that never ends
[Chorus]
You know me so well
You can't even tell
That you're like no one else
That you're like no one else


 

I ended the song, and took a deep breath, staring at Jonathan. He stood dumb struck, and didn't move. I rolled my eyes and handed off my guitar to Aiden. I walked back to my mic, and I laughed, seeing all of the costumes.

"You guys are insane!" I laughed. "I love you too!" I yelled randomly at someone who shouted the words to me.

"Awe..." Skye cooed into the mic. "Karma, I love that song that we just played. Don't you?"

"Yeah, dude." I agreed with a slight laugh. "It's great, isn't it?"

"Stop gloating." Ethan joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"It happens to mean a lot to me." I stated as I eyed Jonathan. "I just Hope people understood how much they actually meant to me."

"Don't we all," Colton rolled his eyes. "This next song is called Leave," He explained before we dove into the catching chorus and guitar rifts. All the while, I still wanted to know who that girl was that was with Jonathan.

 

*

 

"Karma, can we please talk?"

I huffed and turned around to face my boyfriend of two years.

"About what Jonathan?"

"That song..."

"What about it?" I asked, keeping my cool.

"Why did you write it?"

"I thought I made that part clear? I want you to know how I feel, because obviously you don't get it."

"I get it, Karma. I really do," He sighed, stepping closer to me. "And I love you."

"Then why have you felt so far away lately?" I asked himm honestly, feeling my heart break. "What's up, Jonathan? Talk to me, please..."

"What is there to talk about, Karma? What do you want to know?"

"Who was that girl with you earlier that you are so clearly in to."

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not in to her. That's Brittany."

"Brittany?" I squeaked. "Like...as in..."

"Hey Brittany? Yeah. That's her."

"She's here why?"

"I don't know. She said that she wanted to catch up. I haven't told her yes or no,"

Typical.

"What do you want to do?"

"I didn't want to go, but when you went all bitch on me on stage, I kind of want to go."

"Jonathan...no." I pleaded, grabbing his arm.

His facial expression turned into a smirk.

"You fucker!" I giggled, lightly hitting him in the arm. "You so weren't going either way!"

"I'm not stupid." He chuckled, tucking me under his arm. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I love this one girl from California."

"You better, or we might just have a problem."

"A big one at that."

"Speaking of problems...are you sure that Elena is okay for tonight?"

Jonathan groaned.

"Yes, Karma. She's perfectly fine. Please stop worrying about her."

"I can't help it," I replied, biting my bottom lip. "She's my baby,"

"You look like anything but a mom," He stated, letting his eyes graze over every single part of my body.

"Thankssss babe." I rolled my eyes, flipping the blond wig from my face.

"Nice wig, by the way,"

"Thanks," I giggled.

Okay, so I may have over re-acting.

Do you fucking blame me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I get a comment???

xoxo Rae Marie