Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Picture perfect.

Image

"Stop making me laugh my stomaches hurting!" I said as I wiped the tears from my cheeks due to the laughter Oli was putting me through.

He chuckled as he stopped tickling me yet continued to sit on me.

"Well yeh need ta be nice!"

"I didn't do anything! Tom did it!" I said loudly and Tom yelled from the kitchen that it was all me.

Someone, aka Tom had put hot sauce on his pizza and well, clearly Oliver didn't approve.

"Oh and I should believe yeh?" He asked with a grin as he crossed his arms.

"Yes. You always do anyways!"

"I do huh?"

I nodded and he shrugged, "well this time I fink I'm gonna not."

I frowned, "That's not nice."

"Oh. Well we are even then." He said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Still burning?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't know. You tell me." He said as he leaned down and licked my cheek.

"Ewwww." I screamed squirming beneath him trying to get free.

"What are yeh doin ta her?" I heard Matt ask.

"He licked me!" I said as Oliver was in a fit of laughter.

"Matty, get him off of me."

He chuckled as he looked down at me with a grin.

"Or not." I said glaring at him.

He held out his hand and I rolled my eyes.

"Maria, give meh yeh bloody hand."

I sighed and stuck my hand out which he grabbed and pulled me as Oli still sat on me.

"This looks sexual..." Tom said as he ate pizza from the doorway.

"It's like bad porn yeh can't stop watchin." He said his mouth full of bread.

"Shut up Tom." I said as Matt pulled me to my feet.

"Now I need to go wash my face."

"Like yeh don't already have my cooties. I fought we already discussed that." Oli said with a grin as he got up from the floor.

"Well cooties and your saliva are two different things."

"Not really." He said as he adjusted his shirt and Matt laughed as he dragged me to the kitchen and to the sink.

"Here yeh go love." He said laughing as he brought a paper towel to my cheek that he wet.

I glared at him as he washed my cheek gently. Once he was done he kissed my cheek causing me to blush. Although this was all a ploy it still made me nervous.

Oli was glaring at us as he bit into his pizza and Matt chuckled as he went back to his seat.

"Isn't that your hot sauce pizza?" I asked once Oli swallowed.

"Fuck!" He said loudly as he ran to the sink sticking his mouth under the faucet.

Tom, Matt and I busted out laughing as he let the water overflow his mouth.

Once he shut the water off he glared at me as the water dripped from his chin.

"What?! I helped you out!"

"No yeh didn't. Yeh shouldn't have put it on there in the first place."

"I didn't! Tom!" I whined as I looked over at the other Sykes brother.

"Don't blame meh."

"Oye leave her 'lone. Yeh know she didn't do it. She's too propa sweet for that ." Matt said defending me.

"Awe thanks Matty."

He chuckled as he looked back at his phone.

"Awe thanks Matty for bein' a propa suck up." Oli stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Hater." Matt said not bothering to look up this time.

"Oh. That I must be." Oli said as he grabbed up a hot sauce free piece of pizza.

"Is that pizza ok?" I asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Yeh know Maria, I fink yeh quiet annoyin' now." He said as he bit his pizza with a grin.

I frowned and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held out his pizza for me to take a bite.

"Yeh two fuckin kill meh." Tom said laughing and we both looked over at him.

"Why?"

"Cause yeh two bicker at each otha, call each otha annoyin' and shit and then yeh go back ta actin' like nuffin's wrong!"

Oli shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and continued eating his pizza.

"He's usually the one who does all that." I stated.

"Oh yes, Maria is juss so innocent and cute. She does nuffin wrong." Oli said sarcastically.

"First time you've told the truth in a while!" I said patting his chest.

He rolled his eyes and I messed with his hair.

"Stop messin wif meh!" He said trying to fix his hair and I, just to annoy him, tugged on his shirt.

"For fuckin' sake. Yeh drivin meh mad today!" He said trying to pin my hands down.

"Well you started it. You shouldn't have licked me."

"Yeh shouldn't have put hot sauce on meh pizza!"

"I didn't!"

"Here we go..." Tom mumbled.

"Plus, stop being a baby." I added.

"Oh? Me? Yeh bein tha baby."

"Um no. Flipping out because of a little hot sauce and someone licking you isn't the same!"

"Well bloody lick meh back so I can stop hearin bout it!" He said pointing to his cheek.

"I don't want to lick you!"

"Well I can't unlick yeh Maria."

Tom and Matty laughed from the table and Oli smirked, "Want meh ta lick yeh otha cheek ta make it even?"

"No."

"Then what do yeh want?"

"Nothing."

"Nuffin huh? Juss ta annoy tha fuck outta meh?"

"Pretty much." I said shrugging.

He rolled his eyes, "of course."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked at me, "What?"

"I love you Oliver." I said sweetly with a grin.

He rolled his eyes and I frowned which caused him to sigh, "I love yeh too." He mumbled.

Tom chuckled from his seat, "Yeh so whipped." He said to Oliver.

"Sod off!" Oli said loudly and Matt began laughing which made it hard for me not to.

"Kind of always has been." Matt said laughing. Oli glared at them and I smiled, "Kind of have." I said jokingly.

"Oh? I have? Well. Guess that needs ta change." He said removing my arms from him and pulling me from his lap.

"I was kidding." I said chuckling.

"Nope. Don't talk ta meh." He said walking out of the kitchen.

"He's such a bird!" Tom yelled and I giggled as I followed behind Oliver.

"Oli." I said with a grin as he sat on the couch.

"What? Actuallah I don't care. I'm not gonna ask."

I sat beside him and cuddle against his side.

"Is this suppose ta get meh ta be nice?"

I nodded and he sighed as I kissed his cheek.

"Kiss?" I asked pointing to my cheek.

He groaned before leaning to my cheek and pressing his lips to it. Ironically butterflies filled my stomach at the touch.

"Now say, Maria, I'm sorry for being mean and I know you didnt put hot sauce on my pizza and you're the coolest person in the whole world."

"Ha! No."

I frowned and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeh tha coolest person in the whole world, Maria." He whispered before kissing my cheek.

"What about the other part?"

"Yeah...not gonna happen."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Am not."

He nodded and pulled me into his lap.

"Are so."

"Not ta yeh. Neva have been."

"I know." I said placing my arms around his shoulders.

He leaned up and kissed my jaw.

"And why is that?"

"I dunno. Cause yeh Maria and yeh don't deserve anyone ta treat yeh bad cause yeh neva treat anyone bad, especially meh."

"True."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're my Oliver and I love you." I said with a grin.

"Yeh Oliver huh?" He asked running his fingers into my hair.

I nodded, "Yeah. After so many years I think I can claim you as mine."

He chuckled, "Guess that's fair. Does that mean yeh mine?" He asked, his thumb repeatedly running over my cheek.

I nodded once more, unable to find words due to the nerves he was giving me.

"I don't undastand how yeh and meh are friends. Yeh propa lovely."

"Well, I think you're lovely."

He stifled a laugh, "Yeh tha only one."

"Well, my opinion is all that matters and I think you're awesome."

"Oh is that so?"  He asked chuckling as I nodded.

"I love yeh Maria."

"I love you too." I said honestly.

He kissed my cheek before I laid against his chest.

"Let's go out."

"To where?"

"I dunno. We can juss walk around town. Tom wanted ta take some pictures anyways."

"Ok." I said as I climbed off of him.

"Yeh idiots wanna go out wif us?" Oli asked as we entered the kitchen again.

"I can't." Matt responded as he put his plate in the sink.

"Oi, I will. Let me get my camera." Tom said taking off up the stairs.

Once Tom grabbed what he needed we headed to Oli's car.

"Gonna let meh take pictures of yeh?" Tom asked turning around in his seat to look at me.

"No."

"Please?"

"Take pictures of Oli."

"I will, but I wanna take pictures of yeh too."

"Tom wants to take pictures of yeh cause he doesn't have a bird ta take pictures of."

"Yes I do! But she's not here." Tom mumbled.

I chuckled, "Fine, you can take pictures of me."

"Fanks." He said with a grin before he turned back around.

Once we parked near the drop dead store we got out and Tom started randomly taking pictures of people who walked by.

"Yeh gonna get punched." Oli said laughing and Tom shrugged as he turned the camera on Oli.

"Oi, no." Oli said and Tom kept clicking pictures.

"Like Oli cares. He's arrogant."

"Am not." He mumbled sticking his hands into his pockets.

I chuckled as Tom kept taking pictures of him as we walked.

"Stop takin' pictures of meh!" Oli said swatting at Tom.

"Fine. I'll take pictures of Maria. She's more fun ta look at anyways."

I laughed as I wrapped my arms around one of Oliver's which he still had shoved in his pocket.

"So this is me still bein' photographed." Oli said causing me to laugh.

"But I don't want to be photographed at all."

"Makes it easier when I'm in it?" He asked chuckling.

I glared at him and he leaned down to kiss my nose.

"Fine."

"Yeh know she should model for drop dead." Tom said and Oli linked his hand with mine, "Yeah, I've tried ta get her to, but she won't."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't model."

"Yeh neva tried it..."

"But I don't like all that attention."

"Why not? Yeh propa prettah!"

I felt myself blush and Oli chuckled as his arm went around my waist and pulled me securely into his side.

"I've already told her all of this. Yeh wastin' yeh breath."

"Maria, yeh know I take tha pictures right? So yeh wouldn't be uncomfortable because it would juss be meh."

"I don't know..."

"Juss leave her alone. If she wants ta eva do it she'll let meh know." Oli said kissing my temple.

I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile.

Why was he so great?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to stellasykes and moobags for the comments. :)

(And for havin patience with my slow updates.)

Enjoy. :)