Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Think good thoughts.

Image

"Now let meh know when yeh tell yeh family that you're engaged so I can make sure I'm far, far away." Oli said as we walked back to his car from the resturant we were leaving.

"Oh no. You're going with me."

"Oh no. Do yeh want meh ta make it ta tha wedding or not?" He asked once we got in the car.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, they're going to have to get use to the idea eventually."

"Yeah, but once it's offical they can't really do anyfing bout it."

"They can still kill you I'm sure."

He shot me a look and I laughed, "You knew the consequences of asking me Oliver."

"I have got to learn to stop bein' so irrational."

I giggled and he grabbed my hand, "fine. When shall we do this?"

"Now?"

"Now?! It's not even been 24 houas!"

"Better to just get it over with!"

He groaned, "Fuck."

"It will be fine Oli."

"Says the girl who has nuffin ta worry bout."

I rolled my eyes with an amused smile.

He hesitantly drove to my parents house. The whole time complaining about how he was probably going to die.

"Well, I guess if yeh reallah don't wanna marry meh this could end in a good way." He said as I linked my hand with his and dragged him to the door.

"Stop being so over dramatic." I said laughing.

He glared at me and I leaned in pressing my lips to his, "I won't let them kill you."

"Oh fanks."

I kissed him once more before opening the door and pulling him in.

"Oh hey, nice ta see yeh here. How's tha family?" Jared asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You know Jared maybe it isn't me who's always gone maybe you just are here too much."

He glared at me, "Whatever."

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked and Jared shrugged looking back at the television.

"Mom?" I called out as I dragged Oli behind me as I went to the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Oh hey. Where's dad?"

"He went outside for a moment. Why?"

"I need to talk to both of you." I said confidently and I knew Oli was probably close to passing out.

"Is something wrong?" She asked a concerned look lighting her face.

"Oh no. Nothing like that."

"I asked Maria to marry meh." Oli said quickly causing me to turn around and look at him because I couldn't believe he did that.

"Wait. What?" She asked as if she didn't hear him.

"We're engaged." I said a bit quieter than Oli.

"I didn't even know you were together." She said and I could tell a bit shocked.

"Yeah, we're not..."

"Then..."

"It's a long story."

"I mean, do you want to be with him? No offense Oli." She said quickly and he chuckled, "no worries."

I felt myself blush and Oli gave my hand a light squeeze, "yes, mom."

"Then why don't you two just date?"

"We've basically dated for ten years wouldn't you think?"

"Well, I guess so..."

I nodded and a grin hit her lips, "Of course I always knew you two would end up together."

I rolled my eyes picking up on the emotion that was about to take over.

Before I knew what was happening my mom was hugging me and Oli. Oli started chuckling and I groaned, "Ok mom seriously?"

"Well let me see the ring." She said finally releasing me.

I rolled my eyes and Oli gave her my hand he was holding. He smirked at me as if to say 'I told you so' and I glared at him.

"Awe. It's gorgeous!"

"Yeah, I know." Oli said leaning against the counter crossing his arms with a smirk.

"Hey Jared!" I yelled and Oli's smile faded quickly.

"Yo?" Jared said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm engaged."

His face grew serious, "to who?!"

"Him." I said pointing to Oli.

"What?!" He asked loudly as Bren and my dad walked in from outside.

"What are you yelling about?!" Bren asked matching Jared's tone.

"That idiot has asked Maria to marry him!"

"What?!" Bren said crossing his arms seriously and Oli rolled his eyes.

"I think he wants to be killed by us." Bren stated glaring at him.

"Bren, chill." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah, it's just Oli." My dad said patting Oliver's shouulder.

At least one of them didn't see it as disasterous.

"Juss Oli?! She's propa too young ta be getting married!" Bren said seriously.

"Bren, you yourself are engaged!"

"So. I'm older." He mumbled.

"Oh makes sense." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I for one think it's great." My mom said and Oli smirked at Jared who clinched his jaw in return.

"You're pushing it." I whispered to Oli who shrugged in return.

"Well, we gotta go. We've got to go to my parents as well." Oli said grabbing my hand from Bren who was looking at the ring.

"No worries. We won't let yeh finace see tha ring." Oli whispered to Bren who lunged at him but Jared grabbed his arms.

Oli smirked as Bren glared at him. I think for once Oli realized that he had nothing to worry about because they weren't going to hurt him even though they wanted to.

They weren't going to hurt him because they knew how I felt about him and apparently he just caught on to that. No one ever said the boy was smart...

"Well, i'd say that went propa well." Oli said happily as we walked to his car, his arm resting over my shoulders.

"You kill me."

He chuckled, "what?"

I rolled my eyes as we got into the car.

"Now off ta my parents. No worries, no one is gonna hurt yeh there."

I hit his shoulder lightly and he laughed as we headed to his parents and I tried to prepare myself yet again. I was ready for all this to be over with.

Once we arrived at his parents I realized how much his demeanor changed from how he was around my family. He was how he normally was around Tom, calm ,talkative and just comfortable. Which made my nerves calm down.

"Glad you could come visit." His mom saidand Oli rolled his eyes, "I talk ta yeh like every day so don't act like yeh neva hear from meh."

"Yeah but I haven't seen you in weeks."

"Well I've been busy motha. I'm sorrah."

I giggled from beside Oli and he shot me a look.

"Well what do I owe this lovely visit to?" His mom asked with a smile as she sat down.

"Um..." Oli said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh god. Did you knock someone up?" She asked and I busted out laughing.

"Mum! What?! No!" He said loudly and I couldn't stop laughing, "Oh my gosh."

"No, I wish but instead I'm marryin' this daft bird!"

"What?!" She said causing my laughter to die down.

"Yeah, I asked her this mornin'..." he said quietly.

"You're getting married?" She asked and Oli rolled his eyes, "Yes mum."

"Is this a joke?" She asked.

"Afraid not." I stated.

"I mean, Oli you know when you marry someone you can't just break up with them right?"

Oli rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm aware."

"You haven't even ever been in a serious relationship."

"Mum! Bloody hell, we're gettin' married and that's it! Yes, I'm aware of everyfing!"

"ok just making sure! Awe you two, finally together." She said and Oli groaned, "I swear I'm gettin' a headache from this shit."

"You're dad should be back soon. He ran with Tom somewhere. Let me go make some tea." She said excitedly before walking to the kitchen.

I chuckled and Oli rolled his eyes, "Parents."

"At least it's over with now."

"Yeah." He said wrapping his arms around me with a grin.

"I love yeh." He whispered before kissing me.

"Love you."

"Yeah, I hope so afta all this shit." He joked and I laughed, "better late than never!"

"Mhm guess so." He said kissing me again. See, he wouldn't have dared to even kiss me on the cheek in my house.

We ended up spending a few hours with his parents and Tom until it hit 10 and we decided to leave.

"Are yeh comin home wif meh or am I takin' yeh to yeh house?"  He asked once we got in his car.

I shrugged and he chuckled, "do yeh wanna go home wif meh?"

"Do you want me to go home with you?" I asked and he laughed, "What do yeh fink?"

"I don't know..."

"yeh goin' home wif meh." He said looking back at the road.

Once we got to his house I was already yawning tiredly.

His hand found mine as we headed into the house and he didn't ask, just led me to his room.

Once we were finally comfortably in bed. Oli spoke, "yeh know, we're goin' back on tour in a month."

"I know." I whispered.

"And I was finkin'..."

"It's never good when you do that."

He rolled his eyes and I smiled, "But continue."

"we should, move in togetha. I mean, yeh stay wif meh like every night anyways."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Course. Of course I'm not sayin move in here wif all of us. I want us ta have our own place."

a grin it my lips, "So like..."

"I fink we should see if we can find a place before I leave." He said with a smile as he brought his hand to my cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really." He whispered kissing my forehead.

"That's going to stress you out."

"Nah. It'll be fine."

"Ok, if you say so."

"I do. Unless yeh don't wanna live wif meh." He said with a grin.

"No, of course I do."

He smiled and pecked my lips, "then it'll be fine my love. Promise."

*****


"Yeh right or my right?!" Matt shouted and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Matt I'm standing right behind you! It's our right!"

"Bloody hell I'm gonna kill yeh bird Oli!"

"Go ahead." He said as they finally sat the couch down both of them breathing heavily.

"Fine, I'll let you do this alone. I'm going to find Tom because he loves to me."

"Yeah? Maybeh he'll move in wif yeh and save meh from all this."

I glared at him and turned around to walk up the stairs but ran straight into Tom.

"Tom, I want to move in with you instead."

"Why? What happened lil bird." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You're brother is a jerk."

"Could have told yeh that."

"Sod off." Oli said from behind me.

"Stop bein' mean ta Maria before I let her marry meh instead."

I laughed and Tom chuckled lightly.

"Do what yeh need ta do." Oli said calmly.

"Fine. Did yeh hear that Maria? Take off that ring I'll buy yeh a bigga one." Tom said and I tried not to laugh.

"Ha! Yeh don't make that much, mate."

"It's what yeh fink."

"Well give it to yeh own bird." Oli said as I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me from Tom.

I rolled my eyes and Tom chuckled, "Now yeh wanna be nice ta her huh?"

"Go do somefin." Oli mumbled causing Tom to laugh and brush past us.

"I love yeh." He said kissing my cheek.

I shrugged as his arms tighened around me.

"Yeh need help wif anyfing?" He asked.

"No but we have movers for a reason. Maybe you should let them do their job so you and Matt don't kill yourself."

He sighed, "Ok."

"You can come help me unpack things." I said grabbing his hand.

"Greattt." He said as I pulled him down the hall.

"Sorry I don't want you to break an arm or something." I said as we entered our room.

I don know how we managed to do it, but we some how managed to find a flat in two weeks. Luck is what I'd like to call it.

"I swear you have more clothes than me." I said as we began to place things in the closet.

"Um, yeh wear half my clothes so technically we have tha same amount."

"Blah, blah, blah." I mumbled and he grabbed my arm pulling me to the floor where he was sitting.

"Oli..." I said as I sat in his lap.

"We have a lot to do."

"Plenty of time love." He said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Nuh uh. You're leaving me soon." I said pouting and he frowned, "I know baby. I don't wanna though..."

"What am I going to do without you?" I asked pressing my face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeh gonna be fine. Always have been when I'm gone." He whispered stroking my hair.

"It's different this time."

He sighed, "I know love. We will figure it out."

"And then Tom really is going to live with me because I'm not staying here alone."

He chuckled, "I'll ask him. I don't want yeh stayin' here alone eitha."

"...juss don't shag my brotha." He added and I sat up quickly causing him to laugh at the expression on my face.

"I'd reallah hate ta kill my own brotha. Yeh undastand." He said with a grin.

"I don't think you have to worry about that..."

He shrugged, "Yeh neva know."

"Uh yeah. I do. I only love you." I said with a grin.

"Lovin' meh doesn't control yeh sexual frustration." He said seriously.

"Oliver!"

"What! Now yeh got all these foughts in my head. Fuck no. Yeh arse is goin' on tour wif meh. I'm not leavin' yeh here."

I laughed, "I can't go. I don't know if you remember this but we're getting married in..."

"9 months. I fink I know when we're gettin' married." He said cutting me off.

"Well then you see why I can't go."

He sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Well, Marlie will be here ta help yeh wif all that madness."

"Yeah I think she's more excited than me."

He chuckled as he relaxed his chin on my shoulder.

"Wish I was stayin' meh self." He mumbled.

"Oh like you want to do all this wedding stuff."

"I'd do it if it meant bein' wif yeh." He whispered.

"I promise I'll come see you when I can."

He sighed, "ok."

"Can we finish unpacking? I at least want our room done before we go to bed."

He kissed my neck, "sure my love. I fink that's possible."

"Oh you think so?"

He chuckled, "I do."

I kissed him before getting up and finishing what I was doing.

Once it hit 7 I was exhausted from unpacking. The boys were now spread out around the living room passed out already and I forced myself to walk to my room Where Oli was putting blankets onto the bed.

"Oli."

"Maria." He said with a grin as he looked over at me.

"Hold me." I said pouting and he laughed, "come here baby." He said holding his arms out to me.

I sighed and he chuckled as his arm went around me, "Yeh tired my love?" He asked stroking my hair.

"Yes. Very."

"Well let's go ta bed."

I nodded as he pulled away from me and went to the dresser as I fell onto the bed.

He laughed, "Yeh not gonna change?"

"Too sleepy."

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me from the bed causing me to groan.

"I feel like yeh a child." He said with a grin as he kissed my forehead.

I glared at him before he pulled my shirt off for me and my jeans.

"Now put yeh arms in tha holes." He said jokingly and I laughed as I put his shirt on.

"There yeh go my love. Now get in tha bed." He said kissing me gently.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He grinned against my lips as I pulled him with me and fell back onto the bed. We both began to laugh and he kissed me, "real smooth yeh are."

"Wonder where I get that from..."

He smiled, "Not meh at all."

"How weird is it?" I asked messing with his hair.

"How weird is what?"

"This is our house."

He grinned, "our home. Not weird at all reallah. I always felt most at home when yeh were wif meh anyways."

"Good answer." I said softly.

He chuckled and kissed me, "let's go ta sleep love. We gotta lot ta do tomorra."

"Do we have to?"

"Yeh tha one who said yeh wanted everyfing done." He said laughing softly.

"That was before I knew how much work I had to do."

He chuckled, "Oh so I should?"

I shook my head no and he kissed me before climbing off me.

He striped down to his boxers and turned the light off before hopping back into the bed.

"All are children are in bed and we finally got some time alone." He said causing me to laugh.

"Awe I love them."

"Quite annoyin' but they're ok."

I laughed, "I hope you aren't going to say that about our real children."

"Course not." He said with a smile before kissing me, "let's get some sleep yeah?"

I nodded and he pulled me to his chest.

"Sweet dreams my love." He whispered as I drifted to sleep.

*****


"Do you have to go?" I asked as Oli checked the room for the millionth time to make sure he had everything before he left.

He sighed and looked over at me, "Don't do that. Makes it that much harder." He said softly.

I shrugged as I looked down at my hands that were resting in my lap.

"Maria..." he whispered as he kneeled in front of me placing his hands on mine.

I looked up at him and he kissed me gently.

"I love yeh."

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"It's gonna be ok love. I'm gonna talk to yeh every day...probably more than yeh want and I'll come home as much as I can." He said seriously.

"I know. I'm just really going to miss you."

"Every time yeh miss meh juss know I'm missin' yeh juss as much." He said kissing my hand.

I nodded and he kissed my lips as the doorbell rang, "tha guys are here. Gonna come say bye to'em before Tom takes us ta tha airport?"

"Ok." I whispered trying to not cry like I wanted to.

He gave me a weak grin before grabbing my hand tightly and leading me downstairs.

"Gonna miss yeh M." Matt said as I went to give him a hug.

"Miss you too." I said as I hugged him tightly. In fact I would miss all of them. I had grown use to seeing them every day. If Tom wasn't staying i'd probably go insane.

"Least yeh get ta keep tha sane one." Lee said referring to Tom and I laughed as I hugged him.

"Psh." Oli said rolling his eyes as I hugged the others.

"She'd ratha keep meh." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Well that was the truth.

"Yeah. I would." I whispered and he kissed me, "I love yeh."

"Love you."

"Don't bloody cry when I leave. Will make me feel worse than I already do."

"You won't know if I do."

"Yes I will. Don't make meh call yeh in ten minutes."

A weak grin hit my lips and he smiled, "I'll see yeh soon my love. it'll go by fast and before yeh know I'll be back marryin' yeh." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ok. Be careful. I know how you drink." I said seriously and he laughed, "I promise I'll be fine."

I nodded and forced myself to remove my arms from him.

"See you soon." He said kissing me once more before walking out with the boys.

I sighed and sat on the couch.

This was going to be beyond difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Ok. No worries, I've decided I'm going to keep it going.

I'm going to guess at least 4 or 5 more chapters after this.

So have no fear! Haha.

But the week is here which means it will take a few days for the next update, but it will happen!

Thanks for the comments and for everyone who has subscribed. :)