Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Didn't see that coming.

Image

The thought of her with Matt seemed to eat away at me.

More than I thought something so silly would.

Not that I didn't trust Matt, if anything I knew if he dated her he would treat her like she should be treated.

Yet, so would I...

That one sentence is what seemed to get me a bit confused.

What did I mean by that? I don't even think I knew but what I did know was I didn't want her with Matt. Something inside me grew heated over the idea. Whether it was jealousy or anger I didn't really know yet.

I sat in my chair watching her sleep as I ate grapes I had ordered from room service. They couldn't screw that up now could they?

I had to tell him to leave her alone. Not that he had even said he fancied her but I knew he would if the opportunity arose. I mean, who wouldn't? She was everything anyone could ever want and maybe that was my problem. I was selfish.

But I sort of had a right to be. I mean, when she was with Ben things between us changed.

I didn't see her everyday like before and she'd have to sneak over to stay with me because he didn't like it. It just all around wasn't fun and as selfish as it sounds I'm glad I have her back and I'm not going to give her up so easily this time.

"Well, you're getting creepy." She said knocking me out of my thoughts.

I laughed, "sorrah. Day dreamin..." I fumbled and she sat up rubbing her eyes like a child before climbing out of the bed. She was adorable even in the morning.

I watched her as she walked over to me and sat in my lap stealing a grape from my hand. I placed my free hand on her back and tried to speak normally, "Oh sure. Take it."

She kissed my cheek before stealing another one.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her jaw.

"What yeh wanna do today?" I asked softly my fingers running over her arm.

This was completely stupid.

Stupid because I hated this feeling she was giving me. I didn't want it. I wanted her to be my best friend, not my best friend that I now found myself wanting to be romantic with. I mean, how is that even possible?! How can one simple sentence change everything?!

I sighed and placed my face into her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head as I closed my eyes.

I'm sure being cooped up with her in a hotel room wasn't helping any. Maybe that was the problem. Then again, we have stayed together for days. Something was going on and I needed answers asap.

"I need ta go ova ta see Tom for a moment." I whispered and she got up quickly.

"Are you ok?" She asked concern hitting her pretty eyes.

"Course love. Be right back." I said faking a smile.

She nodded and I walked out quickly and almost took out Tom's door which was opened by Matty looking at me insanely.

I walked in and he closed the door.

"Uh..."

"Where's Tom?"

"Showerin."

I nodded and sat down running my hand through my hair.

"Yeh ok mate?"

"Yeah juss need Tom. Oi, yeh like Maria?" I asked seriously and he chuckled, "No. Why?"

"Why not?" I asked defensively.

I mean, why wouldn't he like her? Did he think she wasn't his type? I mean, it was Maria! He would be lucky to have her!

"Should I?..."

"I mean she said yeh were cute or whateva why wouldn't yeh like her?"

"She said that?" He asked with a grin and I rolled my eyes.

"I mean she's propa lovely." Matty said rubbing his neck nervously.

"Yeah she is." I said and Matty stared at me seriously, "is this a test? I mean do yeh want me ta date her or not?"

"No I was juss wonderin if yeh did. I mean, I can't stop her from datin anyone."

"But yeh don't want meh to?"

"I don't want her datin eva so yeh can see my problem."

He laughed, "Yeh need ta let go. Yeh like that parent that needs ta realize there kid is old enough ta make their own decisions."

"Yeah..." I said softly, "I guess."

Tom finally came out at that point and Matt sighed, "finally!"  He grabbed up his things and went into the bathroom himself leaving me and Tom alone.

"Where's Maria?"

"In tha room."

"Oh...what's wrong?"

"She likes Matty. Matty likes her." I mumbled.

"Oh is that bad?"

"No. Guess not..." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah. I guess not. But if I loved someone it would botha meh too." He said and my head shot up.

He ignored me as he brushed his hair in the mirror and his words repeated in my head.

"I don't love Maria." I finally got out.

"Who said yeh did?" He asked with a smirk.

I tugged on my hair in agony and he spoke, "yeh don't wanna be?"

"No, but...I can't help it. When she said she liked Matty somefin in meh clicked."

"Yeah that yeh love her! Somefings yeh have no control ova Oli."

"Well, I'm goin ta get ova it. Let her date Matty and it'll pass." I said confidently as I stood up quickly.

"Fink it'll be that simple ,aye?"

"Yep."

"Yeh more stupid then I fought."

I rolled my eyes, "whateva. I'm goin ta get her and we wll go get somefin ta eat."

He nodded and I walked to the door and found myself hoping Matty would drown in the shower when I heard him singing. What was I becoming?

When I walked into our room she was making the bed and clearly already ready for the day. A grin hit my lips which just made me hate myself even more. God, even her ocd habits were becoming simply adorable to me.

"Yeh know we have maids for that right?" I finally asked and she smiled and looked up at me, "so?"

I shrugged with a smile asI grabbed my phone from the dresser.

"Matty likes yeh." I said and her eyes went wide.

"What! Oliver! No you didn't!"

"I didn't. He told me he thought yeh were lovely." I said boringly and I watched her cheeks turn a light pink and I felt, I don't know, jealous?

"I juss told him yeh fought he was cute. Isn't that what yeh said?"

She groaned, "Uh now I can't see him."

"Why not? Yeh need ta stop bein so shy love."

She crossed her arms, "Plus I'm not planning to date anyone."

"Why? Matt is a good guy. He's not Ben." I stated.

I don't know why I was pushing this. Probably because I wanted to prove Tom wrong yet a part of me was wanting her to realize how much better I was.

Fucked up is what I was becoming.

"Why do you want me to date him Oliver?" She asked placing her hand on her hip.

I shrugged, "I juss want yeh ta be happah..." I said lamely.

"I am."

"Yeh know what I mean. Yeh deserve someone good for once."

"I've got you." She said with a grin and I swear my heart stopped beating at how cute her voice sounded saying that.

"Yeah. Yeh got meh." I whispered and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

This was why I found myself in this situation.

"I mean if you want me to go out with Matt I will."

"I'm not gonna force yeh inta anyfing. I juss fink yeh should give him a try." I whispered running my hand into her hair.

"Ok." She whispered looking up at me. I kissed her nose softly.

"Let's go get some breakfast. The guys are waitin on us."

She nodded and I kissed her forehead before pulling away and grabbing her hand wondering how long I would be able to do this and how many times i'd have to see her with Matt. Flirting with him, kissing him, hugging him...Something about that made my heart ache and not in a good way. I would regret this. I felt it already sufacing. Maybe Tom was right. It was impossible.

What did I just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. But I'm updating twice today because I don't think I will be able to update tomorrow. :|

Anyways, thanks for reading. :)