Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 3: Chassie

I looked at the supplies in the house, then at my clothes. I sighed. I need to get out of this house! I can’t keep living like this! I got up and looked in the cabinet looking for some comfort food mainly donuts but of course there wasn’t any. I sighed again. Great, just great, even in a magic house there are no more donuts. Go figure! Looks like I’m going to town.

I hate going to town because I get all these weird looks like they know I’m not normal. I look like one of them without being one of them. I have long black hair, light blue eyes with yellow ringed in them till I do magic then they turn golden, with high cheekbones. So why do I get all of these weird looks? Maybe it’s because I look like one of the prettier females?

Oh, and to mention I never stay in one place to long, the guys that I’ve come to know as “The Scientists” will find me despite my shield blocking me from them. They might even use someone else changed like me to track me. That’s why I can trust no one but myself and they dead people I necromanced. No one can see them, only me. Most humans gave up believing this was possible a long time ago, but I am not human. Not anymore, I’ve been changed.

The scary part? I don’t even know exactly how I got my powers, wither I’ve always had them and the “Accident” awakened them, or if being bitten by a zombie had this effect (but that’s a story for another time).

I heard Zack ask me a question and I quickly answered. “Yes, I’m going into town. Not looking forward to it, I hate their staring.” I quickly walked to my room and grabbed something other than the ragged pajamas I was wearing. I throw on a t-shirt and jeans and some flat tennis shoes and teleported (another cool power I have) myself into an alley by the donut shop making sure I wasn’t seen. Then I walked in to the donut shop to buy and eat my donuts, but a movement caught my eye.