Sequel: All My Loving
Status: Alive&Well. Feedback? Please!

Sweet Child O' Mine

quattuordece.

Grace pulled into John's driveway. All the boys cars were either in the drive way or in front of the house which mean't they were all home. Grace exited her car and opened the door to the backseat. She unlatched the carrier from car seat and carried Silas up to the door. When she looked up to knock, she noticed Kennedy was already standing there.

“Hey Grace.” He said, giving her a soft smile.
“Hey Kennedy, can you take Silas from me.” Kennedy took the carrier from her hand.
“He's has gotten a lot bigger since I've seen him last.” He said while walking into the house.
Grace followed behind him, “Where is John?”
“He's up in his room, want me to take Silas to see the rest of his uncles?”
“Yeah, thank you, Kennedy, really.”
“Anything for you.”

Grace gave Kennedy a small hug before making her way up the stairs. She followed down the hallway. There was a moaning sound coming from one of the rooms. She kept whispering to herself saying it wasn't John. The closer she got to his door, the louder the moaning became. Grace shut her eyes tightly, tears escaping and running down her face. She slowly turned the door knob and the door began to open silently. She kept her eyes shut until she the door was open enough for her to see. When she opened her eye, she mentally cursed herself for even opening the door. The girl she had met at the restaurant more than a year ago was riding up and down on John.

Grace couldn't take the sight any longer, so she grabbed the door knob and slammed the door. She knew he had heard his door slam. She ran down the hallway and down the stairs. When she entered the living room, Kennedy and Pat just looked up to her.

“What's wrong Grace?” Kennedy asked, getting up to comfort her.

Grace just looked at him and began sobbing harder. She slid down the wall of the doorway and stuffed her face between her knees. Her petite body began to shake and her sobbing was becoming harder by the second.

Kennedy sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap. Grace grabbed at his shirt, sobbing onto his chest.

“I'm so sorry Grace.” Kennedy whispered into her ear.
“Grace?” Johns voice came from the staircase.
“John, get the fuck out of the house man.” Garrett's voice was heard next.
“LET ME TALK TO HER.” John screamed.
“No.” Jared, Pat and Garrett all said in unison.

Grace pulled her head up from Kennedy's chest and slowly made her way up. Kennedy got up right behind her. She made her way over to John, while she slowly slipped her ring off her finger.

“Grace, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” He said, visible tears running down his face.
Grace shook her head and wiped at her constant tears, “It's over.”

She took the ring and dropped it in front of him. She turned and motioned to Kennedy to grab Silas. He brought the carrier out and sat it down next to Grace.

“Say goodbye to your son.” Grace said sternly.
John gave her a pleading look, “Grace don't do this, I'm sorry Grace. I fucked up, I know, I'm sorry.”
“You're not sorry and you'll never be sorry.” She spat at him, “Now, say goodbye to your son.”

John knelt down on his knees before picking his sleeping son out of the carrier. He held him close to his chest, kissing his forehead and whispering, “I love you, Silas, I love you.” Garrett patted John's shoulder. He gently place him back in the carrier and buckling him back in. Grace didn't say another word as she picked up the carrier and made her way out of the house.

She got him all situated in the backseat and climbed into the front. She started the engine and pulled out of the driveway. Not once looking up at John who was standing on the porch yelling her name.

John had royally fucked up in Grace's eyes and there were going to be consequences. He was never going to see his son again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think 15 is going to be the last chapter.
There will be a sequel, I promise.

SHOW ME SOME LOVE.