Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

33

Katie, Emma, Jen, Mandy, and Haylie were all lying around the room, some on the bed and the others on the floor, practically passed out. Mandy and Haylie were together on the floor, and Jen was a foot away, sitting up with her back propped against the bed.
Stepping into the room, Brian stepped in quickly and went see Katie his heart thundering in her chest.
She was on her back on the bed, her hair hanging over the side, and she looked like she was asleep.
“Katie?” He said her name quietly and she opened her eyes to smile at him. Her eyes were bleary and unfocused, and she had to squint to look at him directly.
“Hi, baby.” She waved, putting her hand a few inches from his face.
“What did you take?”
“I ‘uno. Some…something.” She shrugged, then giggled. “You looked really funny upside down.”
He smiled a little and went around, picking her up with one arm beneath her knees and the other around her back.
“Okay, it’s time to go home.”
“Otay.”
She put her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest, nestling into him as she murmured, “You always smell so nice. I could just eat you up.”
Brian smiled until she put her lips to his neck and bit down lightly. He moaned and stumbled, almost walking into the wall.
“Baby, save that for when we get home.” He ordered huskily, and she giggled again as h went down the steps with her.
“What happened?” Zacky asked in concern.
“Nothing, she just took something.”
“What?” Zacky was shocked.
“I don’t know.”
Katie reached her arm around Zacky’s neck and hugged him awkwardly.
“You take care of my Emsie, jackass.” She said before kissing him sloppily on the cheek.
Brian had to laugh, then jerked his head towards the stairs.
“Emma’s up there, you should get her and take her home.”
Zacky patted Katie on the head, then jogged up the stairs to his get his own girlfriend.
“Okay, beautiful, let’s go.”