Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

54

Brian hadn't locked the door so I walked right in, kicking of my shoes before running up the stairs and into his bedroom. He was in the bathroom doing his hair and did a double take when I walked past him.

"What happened?" He asked quickly, following me to the bed in almost a panic.

"Nothing, nothing." I assured him, turning to smile and prove to him that I was okay. "He told me to come back here. Oh, and he said to wish you a Merry Christmas."
His jaw dropped and he looked speechless before he stuttered, "Was he sick?"
I laughed and sat down on the bed, folding my legs beneath me.

"No, he said that he's realized that he was wrong to judge you and knows that you make me happy. And he's working tomorrow, so he said it would be better if I stayed here."
He nodded slowly and said quietly, "Okay. I think your dad's insane."
I laughed again and he grinned before walking forward to take my hand.

"Did you just get this?"

"My present from Dad."
He read the back and smiled. "It's pretty."

"So what were you doing?"

"Matt invited me over for dinner to his place, and I now have a hot date." He replied, turning around to go back into the bathroom.

"Oh, really?"

"Mmhmm."

"And what does this hot date look like?" I asked, getting up from the bed to go into the bathroom, hopping onto the counter beside him as he watched me in the mirror.

"She's really gorgeous. Long black hair, big blue eyes, amazing body, beautiful smile, even more beautiful heart, great personality, she's strong…" He trailed off and sighed with a shrug. "You know, absolute perfection in one little body."

"I see. Well, my date's even better?"

"How's that? Tall, dark, and handsome?"
I scoffed. "Hell no. He is tall with black hair, but he's not handsome – he's gorgeous and sexy as hell."

He chuckled and grabbed his black eyeliner pencil, but I took it from him, shaking my head.

"He's got beautiful brown eyes and a smile that can melt a girl's heart. He's protective, funny and sweet, he's strong and can be scary when he's angry, but I know that he would never hurt me. He'll do anything for the people he cares about, the people he loves, and I don't think he realizes just how big his own heart is."
By the time I was finished speaking, Brian was standing in between my legs with his arms locked around my waist and I put mine around his shoulders to hug him, resting my chin on his shoulder.
"I have to tell you something." He admitted, running his fingers through my hair.

"Okay."
"I – "

"Brian!" Someone called from downstairs before the front door was shut loudly.
Muttering something about kicking their ass for ruining the moment, Brian kissed me before leaving to go downstairs.
I slid off the counter and looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and deciding I looked suitable enough to go to Matt's, except I had to change.
I was in the middle of changing my clothes when Brian came back in.

"Who was that?"

"Zacky. He was picking up some more beer for tonight, and wanted to know if I wanted anything."

"Oh." I adjusted my shirt and turned to smile at him.

"You were about to tell me something."
He looked at me and gulped visibly before shaking his head. "Never mind, it's not important. Ready to go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
don't report me for stupid shit!