Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Twenty-four.

He smiled looking down at the sleeping girl laying with one arm draped across his chest. He felt a warmth growing in his chest. Every moment he spent with her made him so elated, so filled with joy, he felt like his heart would burst from his chest.

He began to stroke her long locks, entangle his fingers in the brown strands. Until his hand got stuck.

"Aww, what a cute way to wake me up, by yanking my dreads."

"Sorry, you don't have dreads, but you definitely need to brush your hair."

"Whatever. It's waste of time, you couldn't even tell my hair was infested with rat nests."

"Cute."

"Oh super cute, what time is it?"

"10:30," His girlfriend groaned. "I told you we shouldn't have stayed so late at the diner."

"It's not that, I shouldn't have slept here, I mean I have a cozy bed at my dorm, which happens to be much closer to my stuff and physical therapy."

"Oh you enjoyed our cuddle party, and I thought you had practice today."

"Nope. They're worried about my left leg, since it is my kicking leg, so they send me to physical therapy once a week instead of practice. And I am late." She stood up pulling on her shorts. Sniffing her armpits before applying some of Garrett's deodorant.

"You know you'll smell like a man the rest of the day?"

"Yeah, but I'll smell like my man."she pulled her hair in to a messy ponytail.

"Good. Do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"What kind of party?"

"A desert party."

"Oh fuck no." Garrett gave her a look of disappointment, "Oh fine, but I hate desert parties, you drive into the middle of no where, where everyone is already drunk or passed out when you get there. And if they're not, they're bound to unless the cops show up, and if you forget a DD then you're stuck sleeping in some car in the desert, at night with a bunch of drunk people that you probably don't even really know!"

"You obviously remember them fondly."

"I spent a major part of my teen years here going with John or Kennedy to these parties. They're so full of debauchery you get drunk or high just looking at one. And I have to be sober so I can't get in trouble. And going through one of those parties sober must be what hell is like!"

"Well you'll be going with a me in Bumblebee this time."

"I'm doing this for you, so just be grateful and don't expect me to have a good attitude about it."

"I would never expect you to compromise your holier-than-thou attitude for us lowly commoners." He laughed and she flipped him off before leaving the room. 

•••

"God, this day just keeps getting worse," Aryn groaned while getting into Bumblebee.

"It's just a party stop being a drama queen."

"You didn't have to go to three hours of stupid physical therapy today so shut up."

"Your  brother tried to give me a haircut, so my day wasn't that good either."

"Yeah, but you want to go to this stupid party, do you even know what par of this fucking huge desert this party is at."

"We'll be able to hear it, and don't be so upset all of our friends are going to be there."

"Our friends?"

"Yes our friends. You know John Oh, Kenny, Jared, Pat, Piper, Jess, the Gomez brothers, Josh, Austin, Ti-"

"Okay I get it, as long as I get to drink as much as want and you make sure I don't get caught, that's means no pictures of me holding alcohol, then I'll smile the rest of the night."

"You have yourself a deal, shall we seal it with a kiss?" Garrett gave a cheeky grin while Aryn leaned over and gave him a peck. 

The bright yellow car drove out of the city's streets, driving toward the glow rising out of the desert. Garrett pulled in towards the glow as changed into a full fledged bonfire. Cars were parked in a semi-circle on one side of the fire. It as already in full swing once the couple arrived. Bottles of various alcohols filled the back of pickup truck as two girls dumped ice into the truck recooling the beverages. Aryn grabbed Garrett's hand dragging him towards the alcohol. She grabbed two beer handing him one before heading towards the fire where she saw Jess, Stephen, Pat and Piper.

"Don't you hate desert parties?" Pat asked his sister.

"Yes, but I'm a great girlfriend. Also Pat, don't you ever try and cut my boyfriend's hair again." She laughed punching her brother's arm.

"I wish you would have actually succeeded, remember how funny Aryn looked when Tim and Pat cut her hair." Jess laughed. Aryn made a face before sitting down on Garrett's lap.

A few drinks and hours passed and Aryn and Garrett were both tipsy. Aryn was laughing loud at anything Jared said. Music was blaring pounding at their ears. 

"This is my song!" Aryn grinned standing up and climbing up on the hood of John's truck. She began to sway her hips as she sang the chorus, "And I'm freeeeee, free falling!" She continued to sing and dance until she saw Garrett walking towards the truck. She hopped off and  began to make out with Garrett. They heard groans so they began to walk to Garrett's car.

Once they were in the car they feverishly attacked each others lips. Garrett moved to her neck gently kissing and biting. Aryn moved to take off his shirt, rubbing her hands up and down his chest.  He pulled off her shirt slowly kissing down to her breasts. Aryn moaned running her hands through his hair. He unclasped her bra moving to the newly revealed skin, nipping at the sensitive flesh. Aryn pulled his head back up to kiss his lips more. Garrett's hand wandered down her body unbuttoning her shorts. Aryn took in a sharp breath and he pushed her shorts down her legs. His hand moved to her panties when she grabbed his wrists.

"I-I can't."

"Why not, you weren't protesting earlier." He mumbled bitterly.

"Gar, I'm a virgin."

"What!? You mean you and John and you and Kenny and no one else ever..." She shook her head.

"I just don't want to lose it here, in a car, I just - I want it to mean something,"

"But it doesn't mean anything with me?"

"No you're the only person I've ever thought of losing it with, I only want something that means more than a quick fuck in bumblebee. I want to mean something more than Avery."

"How did you -"

"She told me, Cass too. It's not a big deal I just want something special with you, something that makes you different from John Oh and Kennedy, something that is just Garyn." She involuntarily began to sob. Garrett pulled her into his chest.

"I can do that, I'll make it special because, because... I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while I've been without Internet for a while.
So I hope you like the story and please please please give me some comments at least five and I would be very happy!