Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?"

Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?" Chapter 1

*Ring Ring* I struggled to reach over my alarm clock, I finally find it and turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked to my side and just like every morning and Usagi-san isn’t there again. He’s been waking up really early and going off to work at the office with Aikawa-san (his editor) I shrugged off this feeling of loneliness and went to the shower.

”Wuah!!Best shower!! ”

I walked downstairs to make some breakfasts. I only take out one plate because Usagi-san isn’t even here. I sighed and made myself some food. When I finished my food I looked at the clock.

”AHH!!I’m going to be late!! ”

I dashed out of there and literally ran all the way to my school. I finally reached the my school’s gate with 5 minutes to spare.

”Whoo!What a workout.”

I walked in and saw my friend Sumi-sempai.

S: “Oy Misaki, good morning.”

M: “Oh good morning,Sumi-sempai.”

S: “Hey what’s wrong?You look sort of tired. . .”

M: “Oh ahahah I guess I woke up late and I had to run all the way. .Here.”

S: “Ahhaha Misaki you’re such a kid.”

M: “I am not!!”
*Ding Dong*
S:”Oh time for class, let’s go kid.”

M: “I’m not a kid!!

We both walked to our classes and we sat in our seats. It was such a long day of school. Time was really slow. I couldn’t stop thinking about Usagi-san. Why was he avoiding me? Did I do something that bothered him? Am I a burden to him? All these questions made my head hurt.

S: “Oy Misaki pay attention.”

M: “Oh uh yeah s-sorry.”

S: “Are you all right?”

M: “Yeah I’m fine don’t worry.” And I smiled.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity class finished. It was finally lunch. I headed towards the cafeteria with Sumi-sempai and we take our seats.

S: “So seriously Misaki, Is something bothering you?”

M: “Eh? Oh well. . .it’s nothing.”

I couldn’t really tell him what was wrong, because Sumi-sempai had a crush on Usagi-san and he tried to steal him away from me. But I blurted out some outrageous things to him and Usagi stayed with me. I think it was some kind of test. But after that we were still friends.It was kind of awkward but still. . .

S: “Is it something with your brother?”

M: “Oh yeah.” “I’m such a liar.”

S: “Oh well anything I can help?”

M: “Oh uh no. . .it’s fine.” I smiled.

Then there was an awkward silence but thank goodness, after 5 minutes of awkward silence the bell rang again. Everyone went back to their classes and we went to ours.

”Ugh this sucks I don’t feel like going to class.”
We walked back to our seats.

”Only a few more hours, I can do it.”
I did it, Finally class was over.

M: “Bye-bye Sumi-sempai! See you tomorrow.”

S: “Later kid!”

M: “I’m not a kid!”

“Geez I am not a kid!”
I decided to stop by the supermarket since I had no rush to get home. I walked in the store and went to the dairy section. I was in the mood for some strawberry milk. I love strawberries. I went to the cash register and paid the cashier. I walked out and for some reason I thought I saw Usagi-san in a store across the street with Aikawa-san. I looked away for a second and looked back, they weren’t there. ”I knew it was just my imagination.” and I continued back home.
**Usagi’s POV**
Usagi: “You think Misaki saw us?”

Aikawa: “Shhh!! I don’t think so!!”

U: “Why are you shushing me?!”

A: “I said shush!”

U: . . . . . . . . . . ”What a hag.”

A: “So Usami-sensei? When are you going to give “it” to him?”

U: “Soon I just need to meet my deadlines so I can have some free time.”
**Misaki’s POV**
I arrived home and like always Usagi-san was not here. ”Well better make some dinner.” Dinner time was my favorite time because basically I got to talk to Usagi-san at least for a while.*Ring Ring*It was my phone, I walked towards my bag and answered it.
M: “Hello?”

U: “Misaki?”

M: “Oh Usagi-san what’s wrong?”

U: “I’m sorry but I won’t be able to make it back for dinner.Sorry.”

M: “O-oh its okay. Bye.”

U: “I’m stuck at work, so I’ll probably won’t come home tonight.”

M: “O-oh no that’s fine, bye.”

“He won’t make it back for dinner. How did I see this coming?”
Sure I was heartbroken but maybe he really is busy.
”Do I really annoy him that much, if I do then he can just tell me instead of always ignoring.”

I didn’t get why Usagi-san was like this. Whatever I don’t care. . . .no If I didn’t then why am I still with him? And why am I crying over something like this?

Chapter 2. . . . Coming soon.