Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?"

Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?" Chapter 4

**Misaki’s POV**

M: “Mmm I’m tired but a little thirsty.”
I stood up and walked towards the door and just as if on cue the door opened and there stood Sumi-senpai. I jumped.

M: “Ah Senpai, you sort of startled me.”

S: “Oh sorry, so you finished unpacking?”

M: “Yeah but I’m kinda thirsty, may I have some water?”

S: “Sure,” he smiled.
He led to me to the kitchen and showed me where the cups were.

M: “Thank you Senpai.”

S: “Don’t mention, I’ll be back,” and with that he left the kitchen.
I turned the water on and somehow I started to feel depressed.

“I wonder if they’re looking for me? I wonder if they even know I’ve gone missing?”

Then I felt something wet on my hand, “Ahhhh!! I left the water on!!” By the time I turned the faucet off, the floor was wet. I looked around and found a mop. I quickly mopped and mopped. Finally the floor was dry. . . .and clean. I sighed and grabbed my cup and drank my water. As I finished my last gulp, I felt depressed again.

“I’m going to bed.”

As I walked back to the room, I saw a black figure in the hallway.

“Sumi-senpai?”

The black figure moved towards me and my heart started beating fast. I took one step back but ‘it’ took a step forward. As I turned around to run it grabbed me and pulled me back causing me to fall. As I opened my mouth to scream a hand was placed on my mouth.

M: “MMMMM!!”

S: “Oi Misaki relax it’s me,” he said as he removed his hand from my mouth.

M: “SENPAI!! YOU SCARED ME!” I exclaimed. As I tried to get up something was keeping to do so. Senpai was on top of me.

M: “Ummm Sumi-senpai? Can you please get off?” He didn’t response. I felt him lean forward, close to my face. I squirmed.

M: “S-sumi-senpai!! What are you doing?” It was too dark to see his face expression but it seemed that he was smirking. He leaned closer to my face and then I felt his lips. They were icy-cold, they were very different from Usagi-san’s kiss. I struggled to get him off of me. I didn’t like the kiss, did not at all. So I bit him. And he lifted his head up and growled in pain. I was panting really heavy.

M: “What the hell are you doing?!!!”

S: “Well isn’t it obvious? Trying to have sex with you, of course.”

M: “WHAT?! WHY?! QUIT FUCKING AROUND!!”

S: “I seriously can’t think why Akihiko would choose a bratty little kid you. So I decided to figure out myself.” Then I felt his hand motion under my shirt.

M: “Oi where do you think you’re touching?!” I tried kicking and punching but no use.

S: “I seriously don’t get what the big idea is, what’s so special about you anyways?” he said and he played with my chest.

M: “Hey stop touching me!!”

S: “I can see why Akihiko-san would get married to some other. You aren’t very special. All you do is cause trouble” My eyes widened and realized its true. Maybe that’s why he was almost never home. He was meeting with that ‘someone’ planning their. . . .wedding. I felt tears swell up in my eyes, my chest felt tight. I clinched my eyes close to stop the tears but they trickled down my face onto the floor.

S: “Hey stop crying, you’re getting my floor all wet. Just as I thought you’re just trouble, a burden to everyone.” I wanted to stop crying but just more and more tears came out. Senpai was still playing around with my chest and it just felt disgusting. Then all of a sudden there was a loud boom noise at the front door. It made both us jump. Then we heard someone yelling. It was Usagi-san. Just as I was to yell Usagi-san’s name, Senpai placed his hand on my mouth.

**Usagi’s POV**
U: “Oi open the door!!”

T: “Ummm Akihiko maybe we go the wrong house.”

U: “No I’m positive this is his house.”

U: “I know this bastard lives here. Misaki is here.”
**Takahiro’s POV**
T: “I don’t think Misaki is here.”

Then the door opened.

U: “Where’s Misaki?”

S: “I don’t know, since he lives with you, you should know where he is.”

U: “Stop messing around, I know Misaki is here!”

Usami-san then rushed into his house and I followed. He started looking. As seconds he got even more frustrated.

U: “I know he’s here, tell me are you hiding him?”

The young man didn’t respond he just had this blank expression on his face. Then I took out my phone. Even if he didn’t answer I knew that we might hear his ring tone. I quickly dialed Misaki’s phone and I waited for a few seconds. While Usami-san and the other young man just argued I was trying to listen for his phone.

“Please be on full volume.”

Their arguing was too loud so I yelled, “SHUT UP!! BOTH OF YOU!”
To be honest I have never yelled so loud before, I felt embarrassed. Then I heard it I heard Misaki’s ringtone http://www.phonezoo.com/ringtone/60356677/verizon-default-tone-verizon.htm (A/N: Yes verizon because it’s the best xD) That sound was coming from the hallway. I ran towards the hallway still listening to the ring tone.

“It sounds like it’s coming from that side.” As I looked to my side I saw a door, I slowly reached for the doorknob and turned it. Behind the door I found Misaki, trembling violently. I dropped my phone and grabbed Misaki into a hug.

T: “Misaki we’ve been looking everywhere for you!”

**Usagi-san’s POV**
I watched Takahiro as he walked though a hallway. I could also hear Misaki’s ringtone but where was he. Takahiro must of found where the noise was coming from, he opened a door and out came Misaki. I felt rage run through my whole body. I turned towards Sumi

U: “I thought you said you didn’t know where he was!” He gave me a smug look and that irritated me.

**Takahiro’s POV**
Poor Misaki he was terrified. I turned to see Usami-san but he had this scary aura. Before I knew it he punched the young man. He landed on the floor. I grabbed Misaki and carried him towards the living room. He seemed to be in a trance. Before Usami-san could throw another punch I grabbed his arm while carefully handling Misaki with my one arm.

T: “Akihiko calm down!! It’s okay. Here look, Misaki is here,” I placed Misaki into Akihiko’s arm but Misaki was still in his trance. “Come on, let’s go. He‘s not worth it.”

U: “Let me tell you this, if you ever lay a finger a Misaki I’ll-“

T: “Akihiko!” I cut him off and we walked out of the house. We arrive at the car and as I entered the car, I noticed that Akihiko didn’t put Misaki in the backseat, he placed him in the front seat on his lap.

T: “Hey don’t you think that’s dangerous.” Akihiko just nodded and I looked back at Misaki. He was really terrified but of what? Did that man so something to him? I felt myself fill with rage but I had to keep calm I didn’t want to startle him.

U: “Takahiro I’m taking you back home.” I was about to protest it but he gave me a reassuring look and said, “Okay.”

We arrive at my house and before I left outside I said to Akihiko, “Please talk to him, he seems troubled.”

U: “Will do, don’t worry.” And with that I closed the car door and watched as they drove away.

Chapter 5. . . . . .coming soon.