Status: one more comment and I'll post the next chapter :)

Falling With No Grace

No Secrets Between Brothers

Andy exits the bus, throwing me a smile as the door slams behind him. "Hey, Jinxx, where's Andy going?" I look to him, seeing him staring uninterestedly at some soccer game. Ew, soccer. I'm more of a football guy, myself.

"To go talk to Hunter." he says, flipping channels again. My blood boils at his name. He seems to just keep invading on my life. Ugh, him again? Why?

"Ugh, why would Andy do that?" I ask. This can only end badly, I'm sure of it.

"Because he doesn't want him to be annoying you anymore." he says, huffing and finally turning off the tv. He cocks an eyebrow at me. "so, Hunter really tried rubbing you off through your jeans at dinner last night?"

I groan, the memory of it flitting to the front of my mind. "Yes. Ew, it was so gross. And disturbing. Just all sorts of wrong." I shudder. Then a smirk blooms on my lips. "Y'know, if it were Andy, I'd probably let him fucking blow me at the table. Mmh, I'd have loved that..."

Jinx smiles, giggling. "Yeah, I'm sure. But no one else would have." He laughs, grinning wider. "Speaking of which, when did the whole you and Andy thing happen, anyway?"

A dreamy smile spreads across my face. "He came to check on me after I ran off from dinner. We got in a fight, but at the end I told him how I felt about him. Then we kissed. He said he didn't love me yet, but he knew he could. It was...surreal." I put my head in my hand, sighing like a lovesick schoolgirl. Yup, like a girl. No shame.

Jinxx hugs me tightly, 'aww'ing. "That's so cute, Ash! I couldn't be happier for you!"

"Thanks, Jinxxy. Y'know, I wouldn't have ever done anything without you, man. Thanks so much."

"Oh, please. You'd have jumped him anyway, with or without me. You know it!" I laugh, nodding.

"Yeah, probably." I blush, thinking back to last night. My cheeks blush just thinking about it.

Jinxx smirks, a happy look in his eyes. "I know that look." I blush harder as his grin widens. He cocks an eyebrow. "So... what else happened last night?" The double-meaning in his voice is so obvious it's painful.

I grin wickedly, leading him on. "Nothing much..."

"Lying bitch!" I laugh. "C'mon, Ash! Give me all the details, I wanna know!"

I shake my head. "You sound like a fourteen year old girl!" Jinxx "hmph"'s and flips his hair, batting his eyes. I snort out a laugh. "Ha, okay fine!" Jinxx grins triumphantly and puts his head in his hands, watching me. "it wasn't a huge deal, we went to the movies and--"

"Made out the entire time?" he wags his eyebrows suggestively. I laugh. Close...

"No, not exactly." I hint. He grins, laughing under his breath.

"So what happened? Sex in the theatre? A blowjob in the bathroom? You've never held back this kinda info before, bro."

I nod. It's true, I haven't. It's just, things are different with me and Andy. "No, it wasn't sex..."

"Then what was it?" Jinxx looks surprised.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Ashley, stop stalling and tell me." He says sternly. What a weirdo.

I sigh. "Fine! We got off in the back of the theatre. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I blush, looking down. Were it anyone else I'd done that with, I'd be parading around and telling everyone. But this is different; this is Andy! Inwardly I roll my eyes. See what that boy does to me?

"No sex? I'm surprised. What castrated you?" Jinxx asks, looking in between my legs as if to check my dick was still there. I cross my legs.

"Nothing. And hey, I was all for sex, but Andy said he wants to wait. If he wants to take it slowly, then I can wait, you know?" I stifle a laugh as Jinxx's jaw drops open with a 'pop', eyebrows meeting together in the middle of his face. I wish I had a camera, he looks absolutely stunned. In the most hilarious way, of course. "What?"

Jinxx's expression doesn't change for a few moments, still staring with a gaping mouth, then shakes his head vigorously. "N-Nothing, it's just... God, you myst really be serious about this relationship, then. I'm surprised."

"I was always serious about this relationship." I say. "I love him, Jinxx, you know that. I know that he doesn't want to go too fast, so I wont make him." I smile. "I'm lucky to have him at all. I'm not about to lose him over something like that."

Jinxx grins widely, leaning over to give me a tight hug. "God, Ash, listen to you! He's changed you, bro. I'm so happy for you! I just knew everything was gonna work out!"

"Yeah, and you were right." I say. "It's definitely working out. But, we just got together yesterday, so we'll see how this goes."

Jinxx nods. "Well, that's true. No worries though, everything will be great. It's so obvious how much you two love each other."

My smile drops sadly. "Well, no. He doesn't love me back."

"How do you know that?" Jinxx gives me a weird look.

"He told me. Remember, I said that?" I sigh. "He feels bad about it, though. He says he knows he could love me, but he doesn't yet."

Jinxx knits his eyebrows. "What? That doesn't make sense."

I nod. "I know, I don't really get it either. But if he thinks there's a chance, then I'll wait."

"I get it. I'd do the same thing for Sammi." Jinxx smiles. The door flies open, ricocheting against the wall with a loud thud. We turn quickly to see Andy walk in, an unpleasant expression on his face. His fists are clenched, shaking at his sides in rage. His plump lips are stretched into a furious snarl, teeth flashing in the light. He looks ready to kill.

"Andy, are you alright?" I say, getting up to go to him. He looks at me and calms slightly, but doesn't speak. "Andy?"

"I'm okay, baby." he says, voice a bit huskier than usual. "I just got in a little fight, it's alright."

"Alright? You look ready to shoot someone! What happened?" Jinxx asks, coming to my side.

Andy sighs, regaining his posture. "I had a little talk with Hunter like I said I would. He's not coming near you again."

My jaw drops. He was serious about that? "Why? I told you I can take care of myself, Andy. What happened?" In the back of my mind, I notice Jinxx leave to give us some privacy. Andy wraps his arms around me.

"I know you can, Ash. I just wanted him to know you're mine and he can't have you. I'm sorry, Ashley. I was trying to get him to leave us alone."

I blush, smiling. "I am yours. He doesn't even stand a chance, Andy. Just don't cause problems between the bands, okay? You're mine, and I don't want to see you in trouble, because then I'm gonna have to get you out of it."

Andy grins, but shakes his head. "No, I wont get in trouble because I'm right, and Hunter is wrong."

"Sure, Andy." I laugh.

"What? Am I not? Didn't you just say you were mine?"

"I did. And I am," I say, "but that doesn't mean he wont stop."

"He will or else." Andy growls. I laugh, pulling his mouth to mine. He responds instantly, placing his hands on my hips to bring us closer. His tongue merges with mine in a desperate fight for dominance. I tangle my hands in his thick hair and tug, eliciting a rough, throaty growl from his throat. Oh, he likes that? I experimentally tug again, harer. He moans louder, the husky sound shooting straight to my cock. Andy smirks, feeling me get excited. "Mmh, someone likes that."

"Definitely; that was so hot." I mumble against his lips. He snickers quietly, kissing me again. I kiss back, feeling his soft lips slide in place with mine. I slip my tongue into his mouth again, running it over his teeth, teasing him. He wraps his tongue around mine and they fight again.

"Um... hey guys." Oh, shit!

We quickly break apart to see Jake looking at us. CC steps into the bus directly afterwards. He looks at Jake, seeing his shocked expression. He looks around and spots us, seeing our entwined embrace, and he smiles.

"So, you guys got together, huh? Awesome! I was wondering when you guys were gonna get some balls. I mean, you guys are kinda meant for each other, so..." CC chirps. Andy stares at him dumbfounded while I laugh.

"Well, you did say it was obvious, CC." I laugh.

CC nods. "That I did. But, congratulations, it took you guys long enough!" Jake looks at him confused.

"Wait, huh?" Jake asks.

CC sighs as if he just asked the most obvious question. "Ashley told me he had the hots for Andy and I said it was obvious. Dude, you're so 10 seconds behind. Catch up!" He snaps his fingers in front of Jake's eyes.

Andy laughs, smirking at me. "Did you tell everyone you liked me?"

"No, he didn't tell me." Jake says, speaking up finally. "But whatever, I'm happy for you guys." Jake comes over and pats us on the back. "Just please, no sex on my bed?"

"No promises." Andy grins, wagging his eyebrows at him. Jake laughs, high-fiving Andy and going to his bunk.

"You better promise!" Jake calls from over his shoulder. I snicker.

CC comes up to us, grabbing us both in a hug. We hug back tightly. "Congratulations, guys." He says, then pulls away, keeping a hand on Andy's shoulder. "I'm proud of you, Andy. And I'm glad you're happy."

"Proud of me?" Andy questions.

"It's gotta take a lot of courage to come out to us, especially with a boyfriend." CC explains, patting his shoulder and moving away. "Well, I'm gonna take a nap. Practicing with Drake and Hunter kinda tired me out. Bye." He waves and walks to go to his bunk, following after Jake.

I look over to Andy. "I'm proud of you, too. I know it's not easy."

Andy grins. "Thanks, Ash. I wanted to as much as you wanted me to." He tilts my chin up and kisses me chastely. He pulls away, kissing me quickly once more before leaning back, smiling widely at me. "So, are you happy?"

I grin widely. "How could I not be?" Andy blushes cutely, his pale face turning light pink. I play with his hair absentmindedly, feeling his eyes on me. "I'm very happy, are you?"

"Definitely." Andy says, leaning his forehead on mine. "I'm glad they know. It's... relieving."

"Yeah." I say, staring into his eyes. Having the guys know is a huge relief; I didn't want a secret between us like this one. And no more Hunter? I smile. It just keeps getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments, guys! I love you all <3

I hope you enjoy :D