Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

If I Die Young Bury Me In Satin, Lay Me Down On A Bed Of Roses

Day of Funeral
Kasey’s P.O.V.
Today was the day I had been dreading. Today I would have to burry my sister. I got out of bed around nine in the morning and got in the shower. I took my time as I washed my hair and my body. After I finished showering, I dried my body off and put a robe on, then began my make-up. I put a light layer of foundation on my face and then did my eyeliner and eye shadow. I put on my red lip-gloss and then my mascara. When I was sure, my make-up was fine I got my black dress on and put on my earrings.
I took one last look in the mirror and then put my heels on. Since I still had time, I went and sat on my windowsill just staring out. Time seemed just seemed to fly by as I sat there. Suddenly I was snapped out of my own mind when someone knocked on the door.
“Come in.” I said. Matt walked in dressed in a suit.
“It’s time to go.” He said. I nodded my head and got up from my spot. As we walked out my room he put his arm around my shoulder. When we got downstairs, I saw the rest of the guys dressed in suits like Matt. They led me outside into a black limo where everyone got in. I stayed quiet the entire way to the cemetery.
Everyone was surrounded around the casket that had many roses piled upon the top. After a couple minutes long speech from the pastor he gave the floor to anyone who wanted to say anything. Surprisingly my parents did show up, although they didn’t say anything to me. One by one, a couple people went up to say something. After Matt finished saying what he wanted he looked towards me.
“Did you want to say something?” He asked softly.
“No.” I said as my voice broke. He nodded his head and put his arm around my shoulder. When he looked away I pulled out a folded up piece of paper from my dress pocket. I had wanted to say something, but I just didn’t have the courage.
Soon enough the service was over and everyone walked by the casket to place rose on it. When it was my turn, along with the rose I also put my letter. Even though I couldn’t physically say it out loud, I felt a little bit better knowing that it was there. As the casket was being lowered sarah's favorite love song was played. Soon everyone left and we got back in the car. Before I we could even get home sleep fell upon me and I was grateful.

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again this chapter was lossley based off what I went through. I had a letter that I wrote but I just didnt have the courage to tell evryone. The only difference was that my grandma was cremated. She just had a meemorial service.
Comment and subscribe! :)
Funeral Outfit

Also check out my new story She's So Country -Matt Sanders Father Fic.