Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Not A Family Or Honest Pleas Remain To Say

Matt’s P.O.V.
“Ready?” Brian asked me as we walked out the door. I nodded my head and we got inside the car. We drove for about an hour until we reached Sarah’s house.
“All right here’s the plan,” I said, “Brian and I will go in through Kasey’s window and get her. When we get out be ready to hold her down if we need to. I’m going to try not to wake her but she might wake up and freak out.” Everyone nodded their heads and we headed to the back. Once I found her window I quietly opened it. Thankfully we both got in without waking her.
“You get a bag of clothes and I’ll get her,” I said. I gently picked her up and she just whimpered a little.
“Shhh. It’s ok sweetie,” I said softly. On her bed I saw a bear and picked it up.
“Let’s go,” Brian said. We slowly climbed out the window and walked to the car. I got in the back and held Kasey while Brian drove us all home. Half way there Kasey started to wake up.
“Sarah?” She asked as she rubbed her eyes. Everyone came to a dead stop. As soon as she opened her eyes I saw her start to panic. And then she tried to get out of my arms.
“Where am I? Who are you?” She screamed.
“Calm down, you’re fine.” I said as I tried to hold her down.
“Let me go!” She screamed and tried to wiggle away.
“Kasey please stop,”I begged, and surprisingly she stopped.
“Who are you?” she cried.
“I’m Matt.” I answered.
“Why are you taking me?” she asked.
“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you. Just relax. We’re not going to hurt you” I said. After a few minutes she calmed down and fell back asleep. Once we pulled up to the driveway I carefully lifted Kasey up and carried her up to the guest room while Brian brought in her stuff. Soon everyone had decided to go to bed and I was left alone to think.
I couldn’t believe she was here. I didn’t know what I was going to do with her. When was Sarah coming back? Was she even coming back? When can I tell Kasey what’s going on? How is she going to react to all of this?
All of those thoughts ran through my head as I fell asleep.