Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Can You Hear Me? Don't Come Near Me. You'll Just Get In My Way

Kasey’s P.O.V.
Days had passed since I hurt my arm, but nothing changed. I still stayed in my room most of the day and didn’t eat much. The only thing that changed was that about every thirty minutes someone was coming in to check on me. it was actually getting annoying, but I knew their hearts were in the right place.
“Matt made sandwiches.” Zacky said walking into my bedroom.
“No thanks I’m not hungry.” I said shaking my head.
“Alright let me rephrase that. Matt made sandwiches and you’re going to eat. So get your but moving.” He said pointing towards the door. I gave up and followed him out. Everyone was outside sitting at the table next to the pool.
“Look who decided to join us.” Zacky said putting his hands on my shoulders. Once again I took my usual seat in between Brian and Matt. Matt handed me a plate with a sandwich on it and a soda. While everyone ate I just sort of nibbled on the crust, trying to pretend like I was eating. Soon everyone was done so I thought I would leave.
“You’re not leaving until you eat that sandwich.” Brian said sternly.
“You’re kidding me right?” I scoffed.
“No he’s not.” Matt said. Completely ignoring them, I got up out of my chair but Zacky and Jimmy got behind my chair to block me from leaving. Which left no way for me to leave since I was stuck between Brian and Matt.
“Fine here.” I said and took a bite out fo the sandwich. After I quickly chewed it I opened my mouth so they could see.
“Look, all gone.” I said.
“Kasey this is serious. Do you even realize what you’re doing to yourself?” Brian asked.
“This isn’t what Sarah would have wanted.” Matt said.
“She would want you to be happy, not starving yourself.” Jimmy said.
“Ok! Just stop talking about her! I’ll eat the stupid sandwich! Just quit it!” I said and took a big bite out of the sandwich. Everyone was quiet from my reaction and I continued to eat it.
“I can’t just stop talking about her Kasey. If she saw you like this she would be pissed. She loved you so much and you’re just destroying yourself.” Matt said. Suddenly I felt a lurch in my stomach and I felt nauseas. I moved to get up and pushed Zacky back. I knew I didn’t have time to make it up to the bathroom so I just ran over to a bush. The lurch came back again and I started to puke, making Matt rush over to me. Once I was done, I took a deep breath in.

“I told you wasn't hungry.” I whispered. I began to feel light headed and the voices grew so far away. Before I knew it everything became black as I feel into someone’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! What do you think is gonna happen to poor Kasey!!!?????/
Please comment and subscribe! And visit my other story She's So Country :)