Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

So She Ran Away In Her Sleep, And Dreamed Of Paradise

Matt’s P.O.V.
“Kasey!” I shouted as she fell into my arms. Everyone surrounded her and tried to wake her but it wasn’t working.
“Call 911.” I told Brian. He nodded his head pulled out his phone.
“Kasey baby, you got to wake up.” I said shaking her gently.
“Is she breathing?” Johnny asked. I put my ear next to her face but shook my head.
“No. But I can feel her heartbeat.” I said after feeling her wrist.
“Ambulance is on their way.” Brian said. within minutes they showed up and put hr on a stretcher. The paramedic sked what happened and I explained him everything. I rode in the ambulance with Kasey while everyone else just met us there. After an hour the doctor finally came out to tell me what was going on.
“What’s going on?” I asked him.
“I’m not sure how to tell you this. It seems that your daughter has fallen into a coma.” He said.
“What?” I asked shocked.
“From what we can tell, she has experienced a great loss of sleep and food. And that can be very damaging to her body. Now she’s being fed through a tube right now to get her healthy. So she should be waking up within the next day or two.” He said.
“ Thank you doctor.” I said and went to tell the guys.
Two days had passed but she never woke up. Everyone was getting really worried. I mean the doctor said she would have woken up by now. What was wrong?
“I don’t understand. You said she would be awake by now. What’s going on?” I asked as he check all the machines.
“Honestly Mr. Sanders, I’m not sure. There is no brain damage that we’re aware of. Technically yes, she’s in a coma. She doesn’t react to stimuli, she has no sleep wake cycle. But there’s no brain trauma or infection. The scales are all normal. To be honest I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like she doesn’t want to wake up.” He said.
“So what you’re trying to say is she might have run away in her sleep?” I asked confused.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Sanders.” He said.
“So what do we do?” I asked.
“Well the only thing we can do now is wait. We can arrange for you to take her home. We can have a nurse watch over her.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun!!!!!! Oh No! Now what's gonna happen??? Please comment and subscribe! The more comments I get, the better chance Kasey has at surviving!!!! jk...lol...or am I? ;)