Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

When You Drown, You Won't Even Make A Sound

“Do you remember anything about last night?” Matt asked me. After we got home, he took me into his office so we could talk.
“No. I just remember going to sleep and then waking up in the desert.” I explained.
“Do you think you might have been sleepwalking?” He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
“When did you realize I was gone?” I asked.
“Jimmy went down stairs to get some water around five in the morning and saw that the front door was wide open. We were looking for you, but we couldn’t find you. You also left your door open.” He said. Once we were done talking he let me be.
As it was nearing eight o’clock I made some coffee. I needed something to keep me awake. I didn’t want to risk sleepwalking out of the house again.
“And why are you drinking coffee so late?’ Jimmy asked.
“It’s decaf.” I lied. He picked up the fresh pot and sniffed it.
“Liar.” He said. How did he know that? Didn’t it smell the same as regular coffee?
“But-” I tried to say but he cut me off.
“Kid, I can smell decaf coffee a mile away. While we were on tour your dad was trying to replace my coffee with decaf. Little did he know that I actually knew, so I replaced his decaf coffee with regular, making him think he was giving me decaf, but he wasn’t.” he said. I really didn’t know what to say. There was no explaining myself.
“Want some?” I asked holding out a cup.
“Sure.” He smiled. I poured him a cup and poured me one. I began to add sugar and milk but put a lot of sugar in it.
“Want some coffee with your sugar?” he joked.
“Nope. I’m good.” I said smiling. I took my coffee and walked up to my room. I had to find something to keep busy. But I had no clue what do. A few minutes passed and I had an idea. I could reorganize my closet. It could use some cleaning.
I walked into my closet and looked around. I had a pile of dirty clothes, since I didn’t have a basket or something to put them in. I went to the laundry room and found an old basket that no one was using. I took it up to my closet and started piling all the clothes into it.
I moved on to the clothes that were hung up on hangers. I pulled everything off, shook it out, and then rehung it. Only this time I organized them from tank tops to the right, and then shirts in the middle, and long sleeves to the left. I also organized them by color.
Then I turned to the other side and rehung all my dresses. I had a shoe hanger that I had yet to even take out of the package, so I opened that up. I placed all my shoes very neat, by color and heel. Now I had a lot of space on the floor because my shoes and dirty clothes weren’t there.
After all that work, I grew tired. I decided instead of sitting on my bed, that I would sit on the floor against the wall. Hopefully the un-comfortableness would keep me awake. Unfortunately it did not.
No One’s P.O.V.
After about an hour of sleeping peacefully on the floor, Kasey stood up subconsciously. Her eyes were open but they were blank. Slowly she walked to her door and opened it up. At the same pace she walked down to the front door and tried to open it. Her mind registered that it was locked and turned around. She walked to the back door and opened it up, stepping out into the back yard. She didn’t bother to close it as she walked out of the yard and onto the beach.
She came to a stop and stood there for what seemed like an hour. Back at the house Brian had woken up and went to check on Kasey. When he realized she wasn’t in her room he woke everyone up. They found the back door open and started calling out for her.
She paid no mind the distant voices and began walking to the pier. She walked all the way to the very end and sat down. One simple move and she could go over. She could drown, without a sound. Finally, the guys caught sight of her and ran to her.
“Kasey come back!” Matt shouted. She didn’t make a move or a sound.
“Kasey!” Brian shouted. Again she stayed still.
“Kasey?” Matt asked softly as he sat beside her quietly. He stared into her eyes but they just looked right past him.
“I think she was sleep walking.” Brian said.
“Let’s get her up.” Matt nodded his head. They both grabbed each arm gently and Matt also grabbed her waist, afraid she might fall into the water. As they walked her back to the house, suddenly she shook her head softly and woke up.
Kasey’s P.O.V.
When I woke up I felt arms around my shoulders.
“W-where am I?” I asked looking around. I saw that Brian and Matt were the ones holding my arms. They just gave me a look of sorrow.
“It happened again, didn’t it?” I asked. But I didn’t even need an answer.
“Were gonna get this to stop.” Matt said firmly giving me some hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late, ive had so much going on. Please comment and subscribe. :)