Addict For Dramatics

Chapter Four

"Are we ready to go now?" Ms. Stern asked as I returned to the kitchen after stuffing my bags into the trunk of my civic.

"Where is your boy tonight I hope he is a gentleman..."

Oh my phone! But wait, I put mine on vibrate...

I had to litterally clamp my hand over my mouth to prevent from laugjing when I realized it was actually Ms. Stern's phone.

"Margaret Stern speaking, may I help you?...Yeah...I'm working now....Yes, I suppose so..." She spoke much friendlier as the conversation continued. It obviously wasnt a business matter. She hung up the phone and place it into her briefcase.

"It seems some issues have sprung up, Ms. Griffon, but I do believe you can make it to your godfather's house on your own," she said practically instructing me.

"What kind of issues?" I asked with a smirk.

"Personal matter of which do not concern you!" she scolded, "Anyway here is my card. If you find yourself in any troubles please do not hesitate to give me a call." She handed me a business card and headed for the door without another word. I sighed and shoved the tiny discolored card into my pocket.

People these days.

She had made me get up at 10 for no reason. Actually early than 10. I was all ready up now. No sense in going back to bed. I looked around to make sure I wasnt forgettng anything. Then I went outside and got into the car. It was nearly an across the state adventure but I was confident. I pulled out the rest of the skittles, popped a few in my mouth, and pulled out of the driveway.

So long rundown neighborhood.
So long trashy old house.
So long nasty neighbors who swear at me everytime I go out to get the mail.
So long horid childhood.
So long to the past 17 years.
Say hello to a new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha I'm not lazy today.

xoxo ryro